Productcode: WNAP-C3220E | EAN/UPC: 4711605283397
Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
Verwachte voorraad datum
zondag 23 augustus 2020
300Mbps, 802.11n, Ceiling-mount Wireless Access Point (802.3af/at PoE, 10/100TX LAN)
Planet WNAP-C3220E, CSMA/CA, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP, DHCP, ICMP, SNTP, 64-bit WEP,128-bit WEP,802.1x RADIUS,WPA,WPA-AES,WPA-PSK,WPA-TKIP,WPA2, SSID broadcast on/off, Integrated antenna, 5 dBi
Centrally Managed Wireless Network for Enterprises
PLANET WNAP-C3220E 300Mbps 802.11n Wireless Access Point offers High power and user limitation control that can extend your wireless network coverage and manage clients easily. With 802.1Q VLAN and PLANET AP Controller compliance, the WNAP-C3220E can help create a secure, cost-effective and highly-scalable wireless LAN infrastructure that provides a seamlessly and centrally managed wireless network.
Comprehensive Wireless Operation Mode The WNAP-C3220E supports multiple types of wireless connectivity such as AP, Gateway, Repeater, WDS Point-to-Point (PtP) and WDS Point-to-Multipoint (PtMP), allowing users to comprehensively experience various applications. It also helps users to easily build wireless network and extend the wireless range of the existing wireless network.
Wireless Range Extender To extend the coverage and eliminate the dead spot of wireless network in every place, the WNAP-C3220E supports Universal Repeater mode which can solve the incompatibility between brands and provides a high-speed, wide coverage. The space-saving and ceiling-mountable design makes the WNAP-C3220E exquisite and easy to be mounted on the ceiling or wall in different places. The built-in intelligent 5dBi high-gain antennas offer 360 degrees of wider coverage with excellent performance.
Advanced, Secure and Rigorous Authentication The WNAP-C3220E supports 128-bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK wireless encryptions, the advanced WPA2-AES mechanism and 802.1X RADIUS authentication, which can effectively prevent eavesdropping by unauthorized users or bandwidth occupied by unauthenticated wireless access. Furthermore, any users are granted or denied access to the wireless LAN network based on the ACL (Access Control List) that the administrator pre-established. For management purposes, the IEEE 802.1Q VLAN supported allows multiple VLAN tags to be mapped to multiple SSIDs to distinguish the wireless access.
Flexible Deployment with PoE Feature Compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet standard, the WNAP-C3220E can be powered and networked by a single UTP cable. It thus reduces the needs of extra cables and dedicated electrical outlets on the wall, ceiling or any other place which is difficult to reach. The wireless AP deployment becomes more flexible and worry-free from the power outlet locations.
Easy Installation and Management With user-friendly Web UI and step-by-step Quick Setup Wizard, the WNAP-C3200E is easy to install, even for users who never experience setting up a wireless network. Furthermore, simply install our software controller, PLANET SAPC (Smart AP Control), to deliver wireless profiles to multiple APs simultaneously, thus making the central management simple.
- Wireless Standard Compliance
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n wireless technology with data rate of up to 300Mbps
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g standard
- Supports IEEE 802.3af/at standard-based PoE
- Secure Network Connection
- Advanced security: 64-/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES encryption), 802.1x
- Supports wireless MAC address filtering control to limit the connected wireless clients
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN and SSID-to-VLAN mapping
- Supports IP/Port/MAC address/URL filtering, DoS, SPI Firewall
- Supports DMZ and port forwarding
- Bandwidth control per IP address to increase network stability
- Multiple Operation Modes and Wireless Features
- Multiple operation modes: AP, Gateway, Repeater, WDS
- WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia) provides higher priority to multimedia transmitting over wireless
- Coverage threshold to limit the weak signal of clients occupying session
- Real-time Wi-Fi channel analysis chart and client limit control for better performance
- Easy Deployment and Management
- Supports PLANET AP Controllers in AP mode
- Easy discovery by PLANET Smart Discovery
- Self-healing mechanism through system auto reboot setting
- System status monitoring through remote Syslog Server
- Supports PLANET DDNS/ Easy DDNS