Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
Aruba Instant On AP12 (RW) 3X3 11ac Wave2 Indoor Access Point
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Aruba Instant On AP12 (RW) (4x R2X01A), 1600 Mbit/s, 300 Mbit/s, 1300 Mbit/s, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af, Multi User MIMO
Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points deliver affordable, business-grade Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low to medium-density small business environments. Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT and security needs of small boutiques, tech-start-ups, and retailers at an attractive price point.
The compact form factor of the Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points deliver multi-user capabilities and a maximum aggregate peak data rate of 1.6 Gbps for high-definition video streaming and cloud application requirements. These access points (AP) also come with a built-in controller to simplify deployment, making it easy to install and manage multiple access points without requiring extensive IT experience, additional hardware, or software applications.
What's new - Entry-level wireless access points for small and growing businesses at a cost-sensitive price point.
- Comes with an integrated virtual controller for simple deployment of multiple access points.
- Support for WPA2/WPA3 protected employee and guest login with Enhanced Open for per user guest access.
Fast Connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points - Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points include an easy to use web GUI and templates – so access points are simple to deploy and are up and running in minutes.
- 802.11ac Wave 2 features include 3x3:3SS and up to 80 MHz channel bandwidth.
- Dual-band wireless (2.4GHz and 5GHz) for combined speeds of up to 1.6Gbps support high-bandwidth activities such as video, voice, and conferencing solutions.
- Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points allow any change to the primary access point configuration to be automatically pushed to every access point in the same cluster.
- A secondary access point automatically takes over if the primary access point experiences an outage for always-on Wi-Fi.
Eliminates High Cost of Cabling with Full-scale Wireless Mesh Coverage - Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points have built-in wireless mesh capabilities to cost-effectively extend Wi-Fi connectivity without additional cables.
- Conveniently expands your network to hard-to-wire areas – nearly getting rid of spotty connections and dead zones, to provide Wi-Fi where you need it.
Safeguard Sensitive Data with WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open - Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points come with integrated Wi-Fi Alliance security standard WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open support for protected wireless access.
- Create up to eight different SSIDs under one network name to keep your data safe, whether surfing the web or checking HR data.
- Simplicity is the Key to a Great Wi-Fi Experience
- The Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points are built with premium hardware and software quality that’s as reliable and coming from a trusted vendor.
Effortless set-up right out of the box – in the palm of your hand. - The Aruba Instant On portfolio comes with flexible management options to choose from: The Aruba Instant On mobile app guides you through step-by-step from initial set-up to ongoing management.
- Ideal for small and growing businesses like cafés, retail stores or professional offices, and other Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Simple to build landing page lets you customize your guest access page with your logo, your own brand, and acceptance of use language.