Verwachte voorraad datum:
DTP Transmitter for Flex55 and EU Junction Boxes
Extron DTP T EU 4K 231, HDMI, 0 - 40 °C, Wit, CE, c-UL, UL, C-tick, FCC Class A, ICES, VCCI, WEEE, 12 V, 80,5 mm
The Extron DTP T EU 4K 231 is a compact transmitter for sending HDMI signals up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable to Extron DTP®-enabled products. The transmitter is compatible with standard one-gang EU-type junction boxes for convenient installation in wall mount environments. The DTP T EU 4K 231 supports video signals at resolutions up to 4K. It features a front panel LED indicator for power and signal presence, and compatibility with HDBaseT-enabled devices. Designed for DTP Systems, the DTP T EU 4K 231 can be remotely powered by Extron DTP CrossPoint® matrix switchers or other DTP-enabled products. The one-gang design provides maximum space efficiency and the convenience of placing input connections precisely where they are needed.
The HDCP-compliant DTP T EU 4K 231 enables reliable transmission of HDMI signals, supporting Deep Color up to 12‑bit, and embedded HD lossless audio formats. In addition, DDC communication of EDID and HDCP is continuously maintained between a source and display, ensuring direct compatibility and optimal signal transmission between devices. For installation flexibility, the DTP T EU 4K 231 transmitter can be remotely powered over the shielded twisted pair cable by a DTP‑enabled product. This simplifies installation and allows both devices to share one power supply.
The DTP T EU 4K 231 can be integrated with an Extron DTP CrossPoint Presentation Matrix Switcher, or other DTP‑enabled products to support sources at remote locations. The unique form factor of the transmitter provides simplified input connectivity through EU‑type junction boxes, offering convenient input locations within configurable room environments and a range of other applications.
The DTP output can be configured for compatibility with HDBaseT-enabled displays to send digital video and embedded audio up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable.
Extron recommends Extron-certified XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable, shielded RJ-45 plugs, jacks, and couplers engineered for optimum signal transmission with Extron DTP Series products. The XTP DTP 24 cable is certified to 475 MHz and utilizes a SF/UTP design with four unshielded 24 AWG twisted pair conductors inside an overall braid and foil shield for superior performance and noise immunity.
- Compatible with Flex55 modules, mounting kits, and enclosures for European junction boxes
- Transmits HDMI up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable — The DTP T EU 4K 231 provides high reliability and maximum performance on an economical and easily installed cable infrastructure.
- Input: One HDMI
- Output: One DTP® 230 twisted pair output on RJ‑45
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12‑bit, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats
- HDCP 2.2 compliant — Ensures display of content-protected 4K video media and maintains interoperability with earlier versions of HDCP.
- Remote power capability — For simplified installation, the transmitter can be remotely powered by a DTP-enabled product over the twisted pair connection.
- DTP output is compatible with HDBaseT-enabled devices — The DTP output can be configured to send video and embedded audio to an HDBaseT-enabled display.
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable — Shielded twisted pair cabling with solid center conductor sizes of 24 AWG or better is recommended for optimal performance.
- Supports multiple embedded audio formats — The DTP T EU 4K 231 is compatible with a broad range of multi-channel audio signals, providing reliable operation with HDMI sources.
- Supports EDID and HDCP transmission — DDC channels are actively buffered, allowing continuous communication between source and display.
- Compatible with all DTP 230 Series receivers and DTP‑enabled products — Enables mixing and matching with desktop and wallplate receivers, as well as other DTP-enabled products to meet application requirements.
- LED indicator for signal presence and power — Provides visual indication of system status for real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- RJ‑45 signal and link LED indicators for DTP port — Provides a means for validating signal flow and operation, allowing quick identification of connectivity issues.
- JITC Certified — Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient external universal power supply optional, replacement part #70-775-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating costs.