Productcode: 100-505957 | EAN/UPC: 0727419416399
RADEON PRO WX 9100, 16GB, 2048-bit, 945MHz
AMD 100-505957, Radeon Pro WX 9100, 16 GB, Hoge bandbreedtegeheugen 2 (HBM2), 2048 Bit, 945 MHz, 7680 x 4320 Pixels
Design visualization is playing an increasingly important role in helping manufacturers streamline design to manufacture workflows. It is also being used more often in product development as well as architecture, engineering and construction industries. Advanced technologies, including real-time visualization, physically-based rendering and virtual reality (VR), give design and manufacturing firms a powerful arsenal of visualization tools that can be used at all stages of product development.
The Radeon™ Pro WX 9100 workstation graphics card provides the necessary performance required to drive these increasingly large and complex models through the entire design visualization pipeline. The Radeon™ Pro WX 9100, like all other Radeon Pro WX products, will also benefit from planned workstation certifications and optimizations for many of today’s popular design applications including SOLIDWORKS®, PTC Creo, Revit and Siemens NX.
West Surrey Racing Radeon™ Pro WX 9100 help keep the British Touring Car Championship-winning team stay ahead of its competitors.
BluePrint Automation Powered by Radeon™ Pro graphics solutions and technologies, BluePrint Automation can effectively visualize and design state-of-the-art packaging equipment for many household food brands.
Design and Manufacturing Streamlining workflows for architecture, engineering and construction industries.
Media and Entertainment Reliability and power for animation, post-production and virtual reality (VR) workloads.
Radeon™ VR Ready Creator Empowering VR content creators with amazingly powerful and capable development tools.
AMD Eyefinity Technology (Professionals) Improve productivity with AMD Eyefinity multidisplay technology.
Radeon™ ProRender Create stunningly photorealistic images.
- Based on cutting-edge “VEGA” ARCHITECTURE built to handle big data sets and diverse compute workloads
- 64 nCU COMPUTE UNITS to accelerate demanding workloads1
- Up to 12.29 TFLOPS of peak SPFP to speed up professional applications for high performance
- State-of-the-art memory technology: 16GB of HBM2 MEMORY and HIGH BANDWIDTH CACHE CONTROLLER (HBCC)
- upport for 10-BIT COLOR for high level of detail and color precision
- Up to 2.6x PEAK GEOMETRY THROUGHPUT per clock to speed up real-time rendering
- OPENCL™ 2.0 SUPPORT for leading professional applications
- COMPREHENSIVE API SUPPORT, including Vulkan® 1.0, OpenGL® 4.5, OpenCL™ 2.0, and DirectX® 12