Verwachte voorraad datum:
Two Input HDMI Switchers, Black
Extron SW2 HD 4K, HDMI, Zwart, Metaal, 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA),3840 x 2160,4096 x 2160, 1080p, 100 - 240 V
The Extron SW HD 4K are two and four input switchers for HDMI signals. They are designed for video signal switching between multiple HDMI source devices to a single display. The switchers support video signals at resolutions up to 4K, as well as data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, 3D, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats. Both models feature EDID Minder®, which maintains continuous EDID communication with connected devices and ensures that the HDMI sources power up properly and maintain correct video output. The switchers provide automatic input cable equalization up to 50 feet on Extron HDMI Pro Series cable. The SW HD 4K switchers offer front panel, RS‑232, IR, contact closure, and auto-input switching control options for integration into a wide variety of environments.
To enhance and simplify integration, the SW HD 4K switchers provide integrator-friendly features, including automatic input cable equalization, automatic color bit depth management, indicators for monitoring and troubleshooting, as well as peripheral device power on each output. Automatic input cable equalization corrects for signal loss due to lengthy input cables, ensuring signal integrity up to 50 feet,when used with Extron HDMI Pro Series cable. The switchers automatically adjust color bit depth based on the display EDID to prevent color compatibility conflicts between source and display. Front panel LED indicators provide immediate visual confirmation of HDCP authentication and signal presence for each input and the output. If HDCP‑encrypted content is transmitted to a non‑compliant display, a full‑screen green signal provides immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on that display. The SW HD 4K switchers also provide +5 VDC, 250 mA on the HDMI output for powering peripheral devices such as an Extron UHD4K 101 or HDMI 101 Plus cable equalizer.
The SW HD 4K switchers are housed in 1U, half rack width enclosures that are suitable for mounting in a rack or under a table.
- Switches HDMI video and embedded multi channel digital audio
- Inputs: Two or four female HDMI type A connectors
- Output: One female HDMI type A connector
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K — Resolutions up to 4096x2160/30 with 4:4:4 chroma sampling at 8 bits of color.
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12‑bit, 3D, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display.
- Automatic input cable equalization to 50 feet when used with Extron HDMI Pro Series cable — Actively conditions incoming HDMI signals to compensate for signal loss when using long HDMI cables, low quality HDMI cables, and source devices with poor HDMI signal output.
- HDCP compliant — Ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP-compliant devices.
- User-selectable HDCP authorization — Allows individual inputs to appear HDCP compliant or non-HDCP compliant to the connected source, which is beneficial if the source automatically encrypts all content when connected to an HDCP-compliant device. Protected material is not passed in non-HDCP mode.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation provides a green signal when encrypted content is sent to a non‑compliant display — A full‑screen green signal is sent when HDCP encrypted content is transmitted to a non‑compliant display, providing immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on the display.
- HDCP authentication and signal presence LED indicators
- Automatic color bit depth management — The switcher automatically adjusts color bit depth based on the display EDID, preventing color compatibility conflicts between source and display.
- HDMI to DVI Interface Format Correction — Automatically reformats HDMI source signals for output to a connected DVI display.
- Provides +5 VDC, 250 mA power on the output for external peripheral devices
- Front panel security lockout — Prevents unauthorized use in non‑secure environments. In lockout mode, a special button combination is required to operate the switcher from the front panel.
- Easy setup and commissioning with Extron’s PCS – Product Configuration Software — Conveniently configure multiple products using a single software application.
- Multiple control options, including front panel, RS‑232, IR, contact closure, and auto input switching
- Contact closure remote control with tally output — Allows for remote selection of an input channel. +5 VDC is provided to light an LED to indicate the currently selected input.
- Rack mountable, 1U half rack width metal enclosure
- Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient external universal power supply included, replacement part # 70-775-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating costs.