Verwachte voorraad datum:
HDMI Matrix Switcher Boards
Extron SMX 88 HDMI, HDMI, Zwart, 100 - 240 V, CE, c-UL, UL, C-tick, FCC Class A, ICES, KCC, VCCI, 431 x 305 x 89 mm, 437 mm
The SMX HDMI Series Matrix Switcher Boards are designed for routing HDMI video signals with HDCP - High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection. They support computer video to 1920x1200 and HDTV to 1080p as well as embedded audio and control signals, and enable the routing of content from Blu-ray Disc players and other content-protected sources to one or more displays. SMX HDMI matrix boards provide +5 VDC, 250 mA of power on each output for external peripheral devices. They are available in four I/O sizes: 4x4, 4x8, 8x4, and 8x8.
- Available in 4x4, 4x8, 8x4, and 8x8 I/O sizes
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 6.75 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats
- Supports computer video up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60
- HDCP compliant
- SpeedSwitch® Technology provides exceptional switching speed for HDCP-encrypted content
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance for quick, reliable switching — Key Minder authenticates and maintains continuous HDCP encryption between input and output devices to ensure quick and reliable switching in professional AV environments, while enabling simultaneous distribution of a single source signal to one or more displays.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation provides a green signal when encrypted content is sent to a non-compliant display — A full-screen green signal is sent when HDCP-encrypted content is transmitted to a non-HDCP compliant display, providing immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on the display.
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display.
- Supports DDC transmission — DDC channels are actively buffered, allowing continuous communication between source and display.
- Automatic color bit depth management — The switcher automatically adjusts color bit depth based on the display EDID, preventing color compatibility conflicts between source and display.
- HDMI to DVI Interface Format Correction — Automatically reformats HDMI source signals for output to a connected DVI display.
- Automatic cable equalization for each input to 100 feet (30 meters) at 1920x1200/8-bit color when used with Extron HDMI Pro cables
- Automatic output reclocking — Reshapes and restores timing of HDMI signals at each output, enabling transmission over long HDMI cables.
- Provides +5 VDC, 250 mA power on each output for external peripheral devices
- Audio breakaway — Provides the capability to separate an embedded audio signal from its corresponding video signal within the matrix switcher board, allowing the audio and video signals from one source to be switched to different destinations.
- Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets