Productcode: DA-70466 | EAN/UPC: 4016032442554
HDMI EDID Emulator for extender, switches, splitter, matrix switcher
Digitus DA-70466, HDMI, HDMI, HDMI, Zwart, 3840 x 2160 Pixels, 4K Ultra HD
Emulates the EDID data for connected HDMI screens/monitors/TVs and solves possible transmission problems with the communicating devices (monitor, signal source)
- Emulates HDMI EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) information
- Solves possible transmission problems with the communicating devices (monitor, signal source), for example, at different resolutions, formats, etc.
- Has preset EDID data (resolutions/timings)
- Clone function - allows you to read and clone the EDID data of a connected TV/monitor/screen
- Supports resolutions up to UHD 4K2K / 60Hz
- HDCP pass-through
The Digitus 4K HDMI EDID Emulator continuously emulates a connected HDMI monitor so that the signal source does not change or disconnect your signal even when the connection is interrupted. It has preset EDID data (resolutions/timings), which can be found in the user manual. If EDID data of an individual monitor/display are missing, they can be read and cloned quickly and easily by means of the practical clone function. The emulator supports resolutions up to UHD 4K2K/60 Hz. The emulator offers the ideal solution for applications with HDMI extenders, splitters, switches or converters.