Verwachte voorraad datum:
DVI-I, 1920 x 1200, 1080p/60, 2K, 4.95 Gbps
Extron DVI DA, 222 mm, 76 mm, 44 mm, 1,3 kg, 229 mm, 337 mm
The Extron DVI DA2 and DVI DA4 are DVI distribution amplifiers with two or four outputs. Both models accept a single link DVI signal and distribute identical signals to attached devices. They also provide DDC - Display Data Channel routing to the local output, allowing EDID - Extended Display Identification Data handshaking, which ensures proper video output and reliable display of material. These DVI distribution amplifiers are ideal for any application where high resolution video signals need to be routed to multiple destinations, and a fully-digital signal path from source to destination is preferred.
The DVI DA products also feature automatic input cable equalization, which restores and reshapes incoming DVI signals, minimizing jitter effects that can be a common problem where multiple active devices are in the signal path.
Both models are housed in rack-mountable 1U, half rack width metal enclosures. An external, universal power supply is included for worldwide power compatibility.
- Input: DVI-I connector
- Outputs: Two or Four DVI-I connectors
- Supports computer video up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K
- Passes EDID from the local output to the source — EDID information passes from the local output display to the source device, ensuring proper video output and reliable display of material. Other outputs follow reference information provided by the device connected to the local output.
- Automatic input cable equalization to 100 feet (30 meters) at 1920x1200/8-bit color when used with Extron DVI Pro cables
- Provides +5 VDC, 250 mA power on each output for external peripheral devices
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width metal enclosure
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient external universal power supply included, replacement part #70-775-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating costs.