Verwachte voorraad datum
maandag 5 oktober 2020
DVI to Analog RGB, 1920 x 1200, 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 12 W
Extron DVI-RGB 200, 1920 x 1200 Pixels, Zwart, Roestvrijstaal, CE, C-tick, FCC Class A, ICES, VCCI CE, c-UL, UL, DVI, 100 -240 V, 50 - 60 Hz
The Extron DVI-RGB 200 converts single link DVI-D signals to analog RGB signals for convenient integration of digital video sources into conventional analog AV systems. It is compatible with high resolution computer-video signals up to 1920x1200 and HDTV up to 1080p/60.
A buffered loop-through provides DVI-D video to a local monitor. In the absence of a local monitor, EDID Minder® provides the necessary communication between the DVI-RGB 200 and the DVI input source. EDID Minder® is an Extron exclusive technology designed to provide constant and continuous EDID - Extended Display Identification Data management with DVI or VGA source devices. EDID Minder® ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content. Pre-stored EDID is communicated to the source based on a user-selected resolution and refresh rate. Alternatively, the DVI-RGB 200 can be set to capture and store EDID information when connected to a display.
Variable level and peaking controls for the analog RGB output compensate for cable loss over long distances. The DVI-RGB 200 is housed in a 1U, half rack width metal enclosure.
- Converts single link DVI-D to analog RGB video
- Input: DVI-D with buffered loop-through
- Output: RGBHV, RGBS, or RGsB on BNCs
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display.
- Selectable resolutions and refresh rates including 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60 — Pre-stored EDID is communicated to the source based on a user-selected resolution and refresh rate.
- EDID capture mode — When connected to a display, the DVI-RGB 200 offers the option of capturing and then storing EDID information from the display device.
- Variable level and peaking controls for analog RGB output
- DDC routing to local DVI output for EDID and HDCP — Allows EDID and HDCP handshaking with the source device, ensuring proper video output and reliable display of material. RGB output will blank when HDCP encrypted content is received.
- Two-color LED: Amber indicates power, green indicates power and signal presence
- Optional under-desk and through-desk mounting kits available
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width metal enclosure
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient internal universal power supply — The 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, international power supply provides worldwide power compatibility with high demonstrated reliability.