Verwachte voorraad datum:
PCI-e, HDMI, 1080p30, VBR, CBR
Hauppauge Colossus 2, NTSC,PAL, 50 fps, 60 fps, 480i,480p,576i,576p,720p,1080i,1080p, CBR, H.264
Colossus 2 PCI Express High Definition Video Recorder
- Studio quality HD video recorder, with HDMI and Component video input and lag-free video pass through
- Record your TV programs in HD from a cable TV, DVR or satellite TV box. Offload your DVR and free up DVR disk space. Or create a library of your favorite TV programs in HD!
- Record your Xbox, Playstation or PC game play in HD
- Now with optical audio plus IR blaster to control your cable or satellite set top box
- Includes our no delay pass through, so you can watch TV from your cable or satellite box while you record in HD!
- Now includes StreamEez, so you can live stream. Create a Twitch, YouTube or Ustream channel with StreamEez
- Includes our Personal Logo inserter, you can add your own logo to your recordings and Twitch and Ustream channels.
Colossus 2 can record HD video from either HDMI or Component video using the supplied A/V adapter cable. Some cable and satellite boxes do not allow recording from the HDMI port on the box. If you have one of these boxes, you will need to use the Component video connectors on the back of your box. Component video connectors are normally Red/Green/Blue connectors and are sometimes marked 'YPrPb'. Please check with your cable TV or satellite TV provider for the availability of Component video connectors on your box.
Both the WinTV and Hauppauge Capture applications can be set for either HDMI or Component video sources.