Verwachte voorraad datum:
DisplayPort “Show Me” Cables for TeamWork Collaboration Systems
Extron DP-HDMI SM/12, 3,6 m, DisplayPort, HDMI, Mannelijk, Mannelijk, Goud
The Extron DisplayPort SM "Show Me" Cable provides the user interface for DisplayPort laptop computers in an Extron TeamWork® Collaboration System. Operation is simple and convenient: Connect the DisplayPort "Show Me" cable to your dual-mode DisplayPort enabled source device and press the "Share" button to share your content on the main presentation display. The cable meets Section 508 accessibility standards and is certified for use with Cable Cubby® enclosures for discreet, convenient access.
DisplayPort SM "Show Me" Cables are active, one-way DisplayPort to HDMI adapter cables that allow transmission of digital signals from a dual-mode DisplayPort enabled source. Built-in active circuitry adapts DisplayPort to HDMI for use with a TeamWork Collaboration System switcher.
The DisplayPort "Show Me" Cable is available in two models: the DP-HDMI SM for sources with full-size DisplayPort outputs, and the MDP-HDMI SM for sources with Mini DisplayPort outputs. Each model features a separate three-conductor pigtail for control and is terminated with an HDMI male connector. DisplayPort SM cables are available in six-foot (1.8 m) and twelve-foot (3.6 m) lengths.
- Provides the user interface for DisplayPort signals in a TeamWork® collaboration system
- DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort male to HDMI male cables with 3-conductor pigtail for contact closure and tally
- Supports computer and video signals up to 1920x1200, including 1080p/60 Deep Color and 2K
- Provides connectivity between a dual-mode DisplayPort enabled source and an HDMI switcher
- "Share" button lights as it switches the connected source to the main presentation display
- Complies with VESA Interoperability Guideline
- Passes EDID information from display to the source
- 24" (60 cm) control/tally pigtail for ease of installation
- Available in 6' (1.8 m) and 12' (3.6 m) lengths
- Meets Section 508 accessibility standards
- Certified for use with AVEdge™ and Cable Cubby® enclosures