What is your role?
Working together in a team of professionals focused on development, marketing, sales and administrative staff, we are looking for a Product Owner.
Centralpoint focuses on the sale of IT & related products with a large diversity of (b2b) customers. From public and enterprise companies with international allure to smb and soho companies and consumers. Here we make use of completely in-house developed (technically advanced) systems.
You are part of our PMO section within our Development department, which consists of internal and external project managers. It is also of great importance that you are strong in communication and that you dare to stand in contact with the people in the team. In fact, a high professional level is indeed being pursued in an informal atmosphere. You’ll be reporting to the Team Manager Application Development.
Your activities consist of:
• Identifying, analyzing, and understanding the stakeholders’ business needs and converting them into User Stories;
• Managing and refining the product backlog;
• Work closely with a team of Developers, Scrum Master, Product Owners and Project Managers;
• Participating in Refinement sessions, Sprint planning Meetings, Sprint Reviews (Demo) and Retrospectives;
• Owning the product vision, and being available and approachable for the team at all times;
• Ensuring the quality of the releases by testing, validating, and accepting the work done – always delivering value;
• Having a proactive role in continually improving the process.
What do you offer us?
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience;
• Ability to set priorities decisively, and to handle constant change and uncertainty;
• At least 2 years of relevant work experience as a Product owner and/or Project manager;
• Scrum process knowledge and an Agile mindset;
• Experience and knowledge of tooling such as Jira and Confluence;
• Experience and knowledge of e-commerce or IT sector is a must;
• Strong communication and a stress-resistant and proactive attitude;
• Excellent Dutch and English language proficiency.
What can you expect of us?
• An excellent salary that corresponds to the importance of the job;
• Excellent secondary employment conditions;
• An informal, pleasant working atmosphere in a dynamic fast-growing organization;
• Personal development and career opportunities;
• Collective pension and health insurance;
• End of year bonus;
• Bonus based on company success;
• Travel expenses;
• 27 holiday allowance.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this position and do you match the profile described above? Send your cv including a motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of zoek in ons aanbod van meer dan 1.900.000 producten:
Meer dan 1.900.000 producten
Meer dan 3.000 merkfabrikanten
Altijd gratis verzending
U gebruikt een oude versie van Internet Explorer
Helaas worden oude versies van Internet Explorer niet meer ondersteund op deze website. Wij raden u aan over te schakelen naar een modernere internetbrowser. U kunt natuurlijk kiezen voor de laatste versie van Internet Explorer, maar beter nog kiest u voor Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox of Apple Safari. Deze browsers zijn veelal sneller en veiliger en voldoen beter aan de webstandaarden.