Productcode: E523163 | EAN/UPC: 7411493344022
15.0" TFT, 1024 x 768px, 16 ms, 700:1, 200 cd/m², black
Elo Touch Solution 1517L Rev B, 38,1 cm (15"), 240 cd/m², LCD/TFT, 8 ms, 800:1, 1024 x 768 Pixels
The 1517L touchmonitor is built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use with a rugged "built for touch" design. Its stylish, thin and modern look is coupled with a retail-focused feature set and is an attractive solution for commercial touchmonitor needs. It is well suited for high use public venues where point-of-sale, point-of-information, point-of-service, shelf-level and countertop interactive digital signage and loyalty systems are found.
The 1517L is offered with AccuTouch five-wire resistive, IntelliTouch or iTouch zero-bezel surface acoustic wave technology. AccuTouch is widely used in retail and hospitality environments based on its proven ability to survive splashing liquids, food and grease. IntelliTouch and iTouch pure glass surface acoustic wave technology delivers the ultimate in optical quality for dry retail and hospitality applications.
The optional 3-track magnetic stripe reader (MSR), programmable to either HID or Keyboard Emulation, is easily installed by the user, providing an elegant, integrated solution and eliminating the need for external brackets or attachments.
The 1517L touchmonitor is environmentally friendly, lightweight and uses less power with state-of-the-art LED backlights in the display panel.
- Sleek and thin design with “built for touch” reliability.
- Flexible and space-saving.
- 60% Energy savings using LED technology .
- Zero-bezel touchscreen versions for a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
- Antiglare or Clear glass.
- Removable base and mounting options including VESA, wall and pole-mounting for installation flexibility and capped through-mount holes on base for table-top security.
- 15” diagonal active matrix TFT LED-backlit LCD.
- Active Display Area: 11.97 x 8.98 inches/304 x 228 mm.
- 4:3 aspect ratio.
- 1024 x 768 native resolution. Other resolutions supported.
- USB and RS232 serial connections.
- Touch technology: AccuTouch (single- touch), IntelliTouch (single-touch) and iTouch (single-touch).
- Typical power consumption: 12W, internal and external power options.