10.1", LCD, IntelliTouch Pro, 1280 x 800, 16:10, 262000 colours, USB, Black
Elo Touch Solution 1002L, 25,6 cm (10.1"), 25 ms, 700:1, 1280 x 800 Pixels, LCD, 16:10
The Elo M-Series 1002L widescreen LED touch monitor is a modern and stylish interactive solution for customer engagement at the point of sale. The sleek wide aspect ratio touchscreen features edge-to-edge glass with display area real estate to showcase engaging, memorable, and rewarding content. For environments where space is scarce, the 1002L is ideal as a POS terminal customer-facing display. Built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use, the 1002L is well suited for high use retail venues. The sleek, thin look pairs well with any modern POS system
The multiple mount and stand options ensure installation flexibility and accommodate tabletop use as well as wall- and pole-mount with standard VESA mount patterns.
Optional color coordinated retail accessories include a Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR), barcode scanner and Near Field Communication (NFC) adapter for mobile payments and increased compatibility with the latest point of sale applications. The accessories are easily installed by the user, providing an elegant, integrated solution and eliminating the need for external brackets or attachments.
The 1002L is offered with IntelliTouch Pro projected capacitive (PACP) touch technology in a zero-bezel design with ten touch interaction and an anti-glare surface. For applications not requiring interactivity, a non-touch 1002L model is available.
- Sleek and modern widescreen design with "built for touch" reliability.
- Energy savings using LED technology.
- 10 touch projected capacitive (PCAP) touchscreen.
- Edge-to-edge glass display with anti-glare for retail interiors.
- Installation flexibility with mounting in portrait, landscape and table-top orientation.
- Configurable with integrated retail accessories including Magnetic Stripe reader (MSR), Barcode scanner and NFC for mobile payments.
- Typical power consumption: 5.6W; power through USB option.