Productcode: Q1F44A | EAN/UPC: 4549821065554
Verwachte voorraad datum:
vrijdag 28 mei 2021
ATEN CS1304 G2 0x1x4 Analog KVM Switch for HPE Servers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise ATEN CS1304 G2 0x1x4 Analog, 2048 x 1536 Pixels, QXGA, Rack-montage, 1U, 5 W, Zwart
Do you need consolidated server access, management, and control for desktop and rack-mount environments?
The ATEN G2 Standard Series Analog KVM Switch for HPE offers a cost-effective solution. Target device selection is easy with 3 options: port selection through push-buttons on the switch, hotkey combinations from the keyboard, or a menu-driven on-screen display. This switch easily connects servers with KVM consoles such as the HPE LCD8500 1U Rackmount Console kit, or other monitor, keyboard, and mouse configurations.The ATEN G2 switch combines multi-platform OS support with a selection of models featuring up to 16 ports and tiering support for up to 256 devices. This switch features two-level password security for authorized users to view and control connected devices, while supporting 4 user profiles and an administrator profile. All ATEN G2 KVM Switch models are backed by HPE Foundation Care extensions, which match the server’s warranty and service levels at no additional cost.
ATEN G2 KVM Switches are Suitable for Installation in Most IT Environments - ATEN G2 KVM Switches for HPE are qualified for integration into HPE racks using HPE Factory Integration Services.
- Mounting Hardware is included for easy installation into HPE G2 Advanced and Enterprise Racks.
- Attachable foot pads are included for deployment of the switch in a desktop configuration.
ATEN G2 KVM Switches for HPE Support Three Different Methods to Select Your Target Device - ATEN G2 KVM Switches for HPE feature front side push-button selection with LED indicators allow for direct selection of the target device.
- Keyboard hot-key support allows target device selection when the switch is inaccessible inside the rack.
- A menu-driven multi-lingual OSD (On Screen Display) feature allows for target device selection through a graphical interface on the connected monitor or KVM console.
ATEN G2 KVM Switches for HPE Allow Access to up to 256 Servers Through a Single KVM Installation - ATEN G2 KVM Switches for HPE come in 4, 8, and 16 port models to support up to 16, 64, and 256 devices respectively through two level tiering/cascade technology.
- Switch connectivity to individual servers is supported through interface adapter cable options that support servers using USB with both VGA and Display Port video connections.
ATEN G2 KVM Switches for HPE Provide Security Features to Prevent Unauthorized Users - ATEN G2 KVM Switches for HPE feature two level password security so only authorized users view and control connected devices.
- ATEN G2 KVM Switches for HPE support up to four separate user profiles and an administrator profile.