Productcode: KE6900T | EAN/UPC: 4719264642005
Verwachte voorraad datum:
2 USB Type A, USB Type B, 2 DVI-I, RJ-45, 1920 x 1200
Aten KE6900T, 1920 x 1200 Pixels, Ethernet LAN, Zwart
DVI Single Display KVM Over IP Extender (Transmitter)
ATEN is well known for delivering innovative technologies that drive connectivity and access management solutions. As such, we introduce the new Altusen™ KE6900 DVI KVM Over IP Extender that brings together a unique blend of features and new technologies that offer the ultimate solution for extending computers to consoles on or off your IT infrastructure.
Utilizing expertise in Over IP KVM solutions, the KE6900 series is an IP based DVI KVM Extender that allows access to a computer system from a remote USB console (USB keyboard, USB mouse, DVI monitor) anywhere over an intranet. The KE6900 Single View Extender supports one DVI display at each end.
The DVI KVM Over IP Extender consists of a Transmitter unit that connects to the computer and a Receiver unit that provides console access from a separate location. The computer is accessed from the remote console over a standard TCP/IP network via Cat 5e cable that allows point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and multipoint-to-multipoint administration. This is perfect for use in any type of installation where you need to place the console where it is convenient, but you want the computer to reside in a secure location - away from the keyboard, mouse and display in use. As a Matrix Extender it can connect single/multiple: computers-to-consoles in several ways: one-to-one (Extender mode), one-to-many (Splitter mode), many-to-one (Switch mode), or many-to-many (Matrix mode).
The Matrix Manager® software provides advanced features for username/password authentication, autodetection of all KE6900 devices on the same subnet and define connections that can be switched and shared. New security features also provide extra protection, supporting AES-128bits encryption for secured data transmission, while RADIUS, LDAP, AD or remote user authentication provides added layer of connection security. With an OSD, RS-232 support, and Auto MDIX, the KE6900 is the most cost-effective and convenient way to get a full digital extension from anywhere on the intranet.
DVI Single Display KVM Over IP Extender (Transmitter) ATEN is well known for delivering innovative technologies that drive connectivity and access management solutions. As such, we introduce the new Altusen™ KE6900 DVI KVM Over IP Extender that brings together a unique blend of features and new technologies that offer the ultimate solution for extending computers to consoles on or off your IT infrastructure.
- Remotely access computers on your KVM installation via intranet
- Dual console operation – control your system from both the transmitter and receiver USB keyboard, monitor, and mouse consoles
- RS-232 serial ports – allows you to connect to a serial terminal for configuration, and serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners
- Superior video quality – up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz; 24-bit color depth
- Supports standard VGA resolutions from 640x480 to 1920x1200 at 60Hz
- OSD (On Screen Display) on the Receiver configures both units
- Supports AP GUI operation
- Remote login security
- DVI digital and analog monitor support
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection and 2KV surge protection
- Supports stereo speakers and stereo microphone
- Auto-MDIX - automatically detects cable type
- Supports widescreen formats
- Support High-Quality Video streaming
- Virtual Media Support
- Hot pluggable
- Rack Mountable
- Upgradeable firmware
altijd gratis verzending