Productcode: KH1532A | EAN/UPC: 4719264646096
Verwachte voorraad datum:
2x USB, VGA, 32x RJ-45, RJ-11, 2x PS/2, 437.2x163.7x44 mm
Aten KH1532A, 1920 x 1200 Pixels, Full HD, Rack-montage, 4,8 W, Zwart
The KH1532A KVM switches are control units that allow IT administrators to access and control multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse). Operators can take control of up to 32 (KH1532A) computers. By daisy chaining up to 31 additional switches, as many as 1024 computers can be controlled from a central KVM console.
These switches have been designed with unique and powerful features that enable administrators to manage their entire server room and data center devices easily and conveniently.
ID, port name, OS, keyboard language, and more. This feature allows administrators to relocate servers to different ports without having to reconfigure the adapters. Other advantages found with these switches includes Full HD video quality and the ability to extend the distance to the servers to up to 50 m at a resolution of 1280 x 1024.
A KH1532A installation provides one of the best and most economical solutions ATEN has to offer the SMB market. There is no better way to save a data center time, space, and money than with a KH1532A KVM switch.
- One KVM console controls up to 32 directly connected computers
- Space-Saving RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cabling
- By daisy chaining up to 31 additional KH1532A switches, as many as 1024 computers can be controlled from the original KVM console
- Console conversion – any KVM console can control any type of computer; mixed combinations (PS/2 & USB) are supported on both the KVM console and computer sides
- Superior video quality – supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz up to 30 meters, 1600 x 1200 @ 60 Hz up to 40 meters, and 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz up to 50 meters
- Configure port access rights for users on a port-by-port basis
- Three port selection methods: Manual (via front panel pushbuttons), Hotkey, and multi-language OSD (On Screen Display)
- Multiplatform support – PC, Mac, Sun, and serial
- Multiple user accounts – supports up to 10 user and 1 administrator accounts
- Two-Level password security – supports one administrator and ten user profiles. Password protection prevents unauthorized access to the installation
- Auto Scan mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
- Broadcast Mode sends commands from the console to all computers – allowing you to perform operations (such as software installations, upgrades, shutdowns, etc.), on all computers simultaneously
- Adapter ID feature
- Firmware Upgradeable
altijd gratis verzending