Verwachte voorraad datum:
dinsdag 1 juni 2021
Intel Core i7-4790S, 8M Cache, 3.2 GHz, Intel H81 Express, 8GB DDR3L SDRAM, 320GB 2.5” HDD, USB x 4, 2 kg
Elo Touch Solution ECMG2B, 3,2 GHz, i7-4790S, Vierde generatie Intel® Core™ i7, 4 GHz, 8 MB, Intel® H81
The Elo Interactive Digital Signage (IDS) touch platform featuring the Intel® Core™ 4th Generation CPUs with enhanced graphic engines enables increased customer engagement and immersive brand experiences by adding an exciting new dimension to traditional broadcast digital signage - the power of touch. Elo's ECMG2B computer modules, available for use with the Elo 3201L, 4201L, 5501L and 7001LT IDS touchscreens are well-suited for interactive media delivery and online collaboration for modern office environments. The computer modules are easily installed into the IDS display – avoiding costs of in-wall installation of a traditional player or PC. Computer modules are available in a choice of three models: ECMG2B-i3 based on a 3.40GHz Intel® Core i3 processor and HD4400 graphics; ECMGB2-i5 based on a 3.70GHz Intel® Core i5 processor and HD4600 graphics; and ECMG2B-i7 based on a 4.00GHz Intel®Core i7 processor and HD4600 graphics.
Centralized management and security capabilities of Microsoft® Windows® ensures compatibility with many content management servers and web-based consoles for seamless connection with the internet, digital marketing, interactive whiteboard, building directory, virtual receptionist, and point-of-information (POI) applications.
The ECMG2B computer modules can support optimal partitioning of locally cached and network stored content, allowing developers to monitor and deploy content via device-to-device or web connections.
- Designed specifically for the new series of Elo IDS touch displays (3201L, 4201L, 5501L, 7001LT)
- No cables required – seamless docking integration.
- Choice of Intel® Core i3 3.40GHz, Core i5 3.70GHz or Core i7 4.00GHz processors.
- Available with Microsoft® Windows® 7, without OS or Microsoft® Windows® Embedded 8.1 Industry.
- 2, 4 or 8GB RAM, expandable up to 16GB RAM, and 320 GB, quick access hard drive.
- Multiple interfaces: 2 USB 2.0 Type A & 2 USB 3.0 Type A, Ethernet LAN RJ45, Audio MIC in & Line out 3.5mm, HDMI & Display Port video out.
- Platform for collaboration, digital whiteboard, building directory, virtual receptionist and other applications.
- Vandal-resistant connector panel with included cable cover.
- 3 year global warranty.