Verwachte voorraad datum
woensdag 4 november 2020
CRS-3 Modular Services Card (140G), Refurbished
Cisco CRS-3 MSC, Refurbished, Grijs, 140 Gbit/s, Bedraad, 446 W, 5 - 40 °C, -40 - 70 °C
The Cisco®Carrier Routing System (CRS) provides outstanding economical scale, IP and optical network convergence, and a proven architecture. Cisco CRS modular service cards (MSCs) are powered by advanced application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), a chipset architecture based on multidimensional engineering, and Cisco IOS®XR Software, a unique distributed operating system.
Networks are facing new challenges with the Internet of Everything. Trillions of things have become Internet ready and can start talking to each other, as well as to applications and people. The effects of machine-driven events change network dynamics and impose entirely new service requirements. Managing bandwidth is no longer enough. Networks must become more elastic and programmable, capable of adapting and evolving. As part of an evolving and programmable network, the Cisco CRS delivers highly reliable operations and scales easily from single-chassis form factors to a massive multichassis system. Its design offers industry-leading efficiency in power consumption, cooling, and rack-space resources, while providing intelligent service-rich bandwidth capacity. The Cisco CRS supports up to 400-Gbps line rates, and its hardware is backward and forward compatible, helping to protect existing and future investments.
Cisco CRS modular service cards include the latest revision, the Cisco CRS-X Modular Services Card, the Cisco CRS-3 140-Gbps Modular Services Card (Figure 2), the CRS-1 Modular Services Card Revision B (Not pictured) and the CRS-1 Modular Services Line Card (not pictured). The Cisco CRS-X card offers the following advanced features and benefits:
- 400-Gbps line-rate throughput per slot, increasing the Cisco CRS capacity to 12.8 Tbps in a single chassis
- Advanced forwarding ASICs capable of supporting 100-Gbps single-flow traffic processing with optimized power consumption
- Superior investment protection that maintains the existing Cisco CRS architecture, making them compatible with existing Cisco CRS-1 and Cisco CRS-3 line cards and physical layer interface modules (PLIMs)
- Transparent and In-service migration from an existing Cisco CRS-1 or Cisco CRS-3 platform
- Space, cost, and power savings with 100-Gbps Cisco CPAK™ optics
- Flexibility through Cisco AnyPort Technology, which introduces 100-Gbps to 40-Gbps and 40-Gbps to 10‑Gbps breakout options