Verwachte voorraad datum
vrijdag 13 november 2020
Catalyst 4500E 9000W AC triple input Power Supply (Data + PoE), Refurbished
Cisco PWR-C45-9000ACV, Refurbished, Voeding, Zwart, 186000 uur, 3010 BTU/h, 80 PLUS Platinum, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A, ICES-003 Class A, EN55022 Class A, CISPR22 Class A, AS/NZS 3548...
The Cisco Catalyst 4500E platform is the most widely deployed modular access platform and has been the industry leader for Power over Ethernet (PoE) technologies. The 9000W power supply offers several benefits:
- PoE scale: Unprecedented scale for PoE (802.3af), Power over Ethernet Plus (PoEP) (802.3at), and Universal PoE (UPoE) devices in Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series Switches
- Energy efficiency: 80PLUS Platinum (formal certification pending) performance with more than 90-percent efficiency
Lower total cost of ownership (TCO):
- Lower capital expenditures (CapEx): Upgrade only the power supply in existing E-Series chassis to avail the benefits
- Lower operating expenses (OpEx): Intelligent power monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities
The new 9000W power supply now makes the Cisco Catalyst 4500E platform the most scalable modular platform in the industry in terms of its inline power delivery capabilities. The 9000W power supply can support up to 384 ports of PoE, 232 ports of PoEP, and 116 ports of UPoE simultaneously in a fully redundant (1 + 1) configuration.
As mentioned previously, the new 9000W power supply is the first and only Cisco Catalyst power supply to satisfy the stringent requirements of the 80+ Platinum standard (formal certification pending) with more than 90-percent efficiency at all load conditions (20, 50, and 100%):
- Enables customers to meet corporate sustainability goals toward reducing their carbon footprint
- Offers lower power dissipation in the wiring closet, so requires no additional cooling
The 9000W power supply offers several saving opportunities in CapEx as well as OpEx:
- The new 9000W power supply continues to deliver on the strong investment protection offered by the Cisco Catalyst 4500E platform, a key value proposition that differentiates the platform. This power supply is backward-compatible with all E-Series chassis, supervisor engines, line cards, and most older line cards as well.
- The new power supply measures the input and output power consumption of the system, enabling customers to optimally provision the right number of circuits in the wiring closet and accurately size the backup power (uninterruptible power supply [UPS]), thereby reducing infrastructure costs.
- It is equipped with "remote relay" functions that enable you to remotely shut down or power cycle a Cisco Catalyst 4500E Series Switch for maintenance when there is no access to the console or command-line interface (CLI) of the switch, thereby reducing maintenance costs.