Verwachte voorraad datum:
Two-Way Open Back Ceiling Speakers with 70/100 V Transformer
Extron CS 26T Plus, Luidspreker met volledig bereik, 60 W, Rond, 8 Ohm, 42 - 20000 Hz, 86 dB
The Extron CS 26T Plus is a two‑way ceiling speaker featuring an open back, coaxial design with transformer for use in non‑plenum airspace environments. It delivers accurate voice and high performance, full-range audio reproduction with a 6.5" (16.5 cm) long-throw woofer and 3/4" (1.9 cm) ferrofluid-cooled dome tweeter. An innovative tweeter bridge provides smooth off-axis response and offers wide 112° conical coverage for flexibility in speaker spacing. With a frequency range of 42 Hz to 20 kHz, the CS 26T Plus is optimized for a wide range of paging and audio presentation applications for music, program, and voice. Music reproduction is also enhanced with the exceptional low-frequency response of the woofer. It features a power rating of 60 watts continuous pink noise and 120 watts continuous program capacity.
The 112° conical dispersion of the CS 26T Plus allows for greater flexibility in speaker spacing and placement. The CS 26T Plus is designed with wide, uniform coverage to eliminate hot spots. It offers both direct 8 ohm or 70/100 volt operation with a behind-the-grille, six-position selector switch. For room balancing with 70/100 volt systems, the selector switch allows for 32, 16, 8, 4, and 2 watt settings in 70 volt operation, and 32, 16, 8, and 4 watt settings for 100 volt operation.
The CS 26T Plus features a thin-edged bezel for a refined appearance on the ceiling. The grille attaches magnetically to the baffle and quickly snaps into place. The white grille and bezel can be painted to match the architectural elements of the environment. If installing the CS 26T Plus into a ceiling tile, the optional Ceiling Mount Kit is recommended to prevent deforming or breaking the ceiling tile.
CS 26T Plus speakers are sold in pairs and include a 5 year parts and labor warranty.
- Open back, infinite baffle design
- 3/4" (1.9 cm) ferrofluid-cooled dome tweeter mounted on an innovative honeycomb tweeter bridge
- 6.5" (16.5 cm) long-throw woofer
- 8 ohm direct or 70/100 volt operation on a six-position, behind-the-grille selector: 8 ohm direct; 70 volt: 32, 16, 8, 4, and 2 watt selectable; 100 volt: 32, 16, 8, and 4 watt selectable
- Frequency range: 42 Hz to 20 kHz, -10 dB, half space
- Frequency response: 58 Hz to 16 kHz, ±3 dB, half space
- 60 watts continuous pink noise, 120 watts continuous program
- 112° conical dispersion provides wide coverage and allows for flexible speaker placement
- Internal driver overload protection
- Thin bezel and magnetically attached grille
- Spring-loaded locking arms for quick installation
- Optional Ceiling Mount Kit available for use with ceiling tiles, part #70‑996‑01 – includes C-rings & V-rails
- Grille and bezel are available in white only and may be painted to match environment
- 5 year parts and labor warranty