Verwachte voorraad datum
woensdag 7 oktober 2020
4xDB9 Male, 2xRJ-45, 230.4Kbit/s, 10-58V, 171 x 122 x 46mm
Black Box LES424A, 10/100Base-T(X), 10 - 58, 6000 mA, Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP Home,Windows XP Home x64,Windows XP Professional,Windows XP..., Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2008, 171 x 122 x 46 mm
- Complies with the IEC 61000-6-2 EMC generic standard immunity for industrial environments.
- IEC 60068-2-27 (shock) and 600068-2-6 (vibration) tested.
- NEMA TS-2 rated for use in transportation applications.
- Offers direct IP, virtual COM port, or paired modes of operation.
- Features four DB9 serial ports for the RS-232/422/485 device connections.
- Has two RJ-45 ports (one LAN/WAN port; one Ethernet passthrough port).
- Dual-power option via a terminal strip and locking barrel connector.
- IP30 enclosure for DIN rail or panel mounting (adapters included).
- Includes easy-to-use configuration and management software.
- Built-in Web server for browser-based management.
- Boasts high throughput with low latency.
Communicate easily with four serial devices via your LAN or WAN with the rugged 4-Port Hardened Serial Server from Black Box. It's just what you need to improve productivity and cut down on the amount of time required to configure or troubleshoot serial devices located on a factory floor or in a remote location. Eliminate visits to a distant site just to make a minor change to a configuration. You can do all this from the comfort of your office using an Ethernet LAN or WAN connection, or even from home via a standard Web connection. A simple-to-install, user-friendly Web configuration software application enables programming through a browser connection. No time-consuming setup is required.
Set it up to operate in one of three modes:
- In Direct IP Mode, you use TCP/IP or UDP/IP to communicate directly with the serial devices.
- In Virtual COM Mode, you can communicate with the devices via your network just as if they were connected to physical COM ports.
- In Paired Mode, multiple serial devices can communicate with one another using network tunneling.
The 4-Port Hardened Serial Server has four standard DB9 serial ports for the device connections. Each serial port is software selectable for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 (2- or 4-wire) operation. For the network interface, the serial server has an autodetecting 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX port for a CAT5 connection to your Ethernet network, as well as an Ethernet passthrough port. The passthrough enables the serial server to also work as an Ethernet switch, so you can connect a local workstation, a second serial server, or other device to your network. Plus, for reliable operation, the 4-Port Hardened Serial Server offers a heartbeat connection, which detects any TCP communication failures and sends out signals every five seconds until the system is reconnected. Install it on a DIN rail or panel (flush to a panel or behind a rackmount instrument panel) with the included panel-mount or DIN rail-mount adapters. For redundant power, the serial server features two separate DC power supply connectors: a terminal block and a locking barrel connector.