Verwachte voorraad datum:
1xDB9, 1xRJ-45, 81 x 119 x 30mm, 100g, Black
Black Box LES421A, 10/100Base-T(X), 10 - 58, 4000 mA, Windows 2000,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows XP Home,Windows XP Home x64,Windows XP..., Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2008, 81 x 119 x 30 mm
- Enables you to monitor a serial industrial device from your office.
- Configure a device, troubleshoot, upgrade firmware, and more.
- Rugged design for operation in a wide temperature range.
- UL Listed for use in Class 1 Division 2 hazardous areas.
- NEMA TS-2 rated for use in transportation applications.
- Offers direct IP, virtual COM port, or paired modes of operation.
- Features a DB9 port and terminal block for serial connections.
- Equipped with a 10-/100-Mbps port for LAN/WAN connectivity.
- Built-in Web server for browser-based management.
- Includes easy-to-use configuration software.
- Boasts high throughput with low latency.
- Slim IP30 enclosure saves on DIN rail space.
Communicate easily with an RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 serial device via your LAN or WAN with the rugged and compact 1-Port Hardened Serial Server from Black Box. It's just what you need to improve productivity and cut down on the amount of time required to configure or troubleshoot a serial device located on a factory floor or in a remote location. Eliminate visits to a distant site just to make a minor change to a configuration. You can do all this from the comfort of your office using an Ethernet LAN or WAN connection, or even from home via a standard Web connection. A simple-to-install, user-friendly Web configuration software application enables programming through a browser connection. No time-consuming setup is required.
Set it up to operate in one of three modes:
- In Direct IP Mode, you use TCP/IP or UDP/IP to communicate directly with the serial device.
- In Virtual COM Mode, you can communicate with the device via your network just as if the device was connected to a physical COM port.
- In Paired Mode, multiple serial devices can communicate with one another using network tunneling (more than one 1-Port Hardened Serial Server is required).
The Hardened Serial Server has a standard DB9 serial port and a removable terminal block for the RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485 device connection, and an autodetecting 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX port for a CAT5 connection to your Ethernet network. Plus, for reliable operation, the serial server offers a heartbeat connection, which detects any TCP communication failures and sends out signals every five seconds until the system is reconnected.
altijd gratis verzending