2x WAN RJ-45, 4x LAN RJ-45, 2x USB, VPN, VLAN, QoS, NAT, 280 x 44 x 170 mm, 960 g
Cisco RV340, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, IEEE 802.1x, RIP-1,RIP-2, HTTP/HTTPS, IPV6, SNMP
Small businesses are constantly exposed to Internet threats. The Cisco RV340, RV345, and RV345P Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Routers connect small businesses to the Internet and protect employees from unwanted content and malicious websites without compromising the online experience. The routers help boost employee productivity and overall network performance by limiting Internet surfing to appropriate site categories and eliminating unwanted network traffic. Users are automatically protected from malicious or compromised websites, regardless of site categorization. End devices and applications can be identified and treated according to user-defined policies for improved productivity and optimal network usage.
With an intuitive user interface, the RV340, RV345, and RV345P enable you to be up and running in minutes. These routers provide reliable, highly secure connectivity that is so transparent you will not know it is there.
Features and Benefits - 2 WAN ports (RJ-45) allow load balancing and resiliency
- 4 LAN ports (RV340) provide high-performance connectivity
- 16 LAN ports (RV345) allow for a small device footprint with sufficient ports
- 16 LAN ports (8 data and 8 Power over Ethernet [PoE]) (RV345P) power connected devices, such as access points and IP phones
- Up to 30W per port; can power 802.11ac Wave 2 access points
- 2 USB ports support a 3G/4G modem or flash drive
- Flexible VPN functionality for secure interconnectivity
- Support for Cisco AnyConnect® Secure Mobility Client, ideal for remote access by mobile devices
- Dynamic web filtering enables business efficiency and security while connecting to the Internet
- Client and application identification allow Internet access policies for end devices and Internet applications to help ensure performance and security
The Cisco RV340, RV345, and RV345P Dual Gigabit WAN VPN Routers are the choice for any small business network that requires performance, security, and reliability.