Verwachte voorraad datum:
woensdag 12 mei 2021
Joya Touch P, 802.11 A/B/G/N CCX 4, BT 4, MP 2D Imager w/ Green Spot, Pistol Grip, Full Touch, WEC7, 512MB RAM/1GB Flash+4GB, Red/Grey/Grey
Datalogic Joya Touch Plus, 10,9 cm (4.3"), 854 x 480 Pixels, TFT, 16.78 miljoen kleuren, 0,512 GB, RAM
Joya Touch is the multi-purpose device for use throughout retail, optimizing your ROI.
With two form factors available (handheld and pistol-grip), retailers can deploy device configurations to match their applications. Changing from one form to the other is quick and easy.
The Joya Touch device comes with several innovative features such as the industry’s first wireless charging technology eliminating maintenance and cleaning of contacts on the device and cradles, fast charging mode and Datalogic SoftSpot™ technology for an easy-to-use soft trigger.
Packed with technology, this device supports Beacons for hyper-localized content, promotions and location sensing. This unique handheld device can connect a wide range of wireless peripheral devices such as mobile payment readers, headsets and printers.
Joya Touch can be personalized by the user in several ways: by changing the color of the upper case and battery cover or even changing the front logo. Additionally, it is possible to order personalized screen protectors with corporate colors and themes or sell as sponsored advertising by consumer goods manufacturers.
- Multi-purpose device: handheld or pistol-grip options
- Wireless charging with ‘Boost Mode’ and versatile locking 3 bay cradle
- Datalogic SoftSpot technology for innovative triggering through touch display
- 4.3 inch FWVGA and QVGA display
- Vibration feature to inform users
- 2D imaging technology
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for visual good-read feedback
- Fully supports Datalogic's Shopevolution/Queue-busting app or third-party software
- Retail: Assisted sales, pricing, stock management, inventory
- Self-Shopping / Queue-busting / Gift Registry
- Hospitality and Restaurants
- Inventory: Back office inventory management, ordering, stocking, etc.
- Access Control: Airports, cinemas, theatres, museums, casinos, sporting events, exhibitions/shows
- Store Floor Applications: Mark downs, inventory look-ups, restocking tasks, in-store picking, shipping/receiving