Verwachte voorraad datum:
Mobile Open Rack - 4-Post, 11U
Black Box RM215A, 680,38 kg, Vrijstaande rek, 11U, Zwart, 62,2 cm (24.5"), Open
- Ideal for IT, electronic, and electrical engineers and technicians.
- Dual, heavy-duty swiveling and locking casters hold up to 1500 pounds.
- Designed for daily mobile use.
- Standard EIA-310 19-inch rack has M6 square holes and is 19U high.
- Bottom plate serves as a 20” x 20” built-in shelf.
- Constructed of heavy-duty 14-gauge steel with a durable, matte-black powdercoat finish.
- Ships with limited assembly required.
This mobile open rack was developed by Black Box engineers to use themselves because nothing else was as strong or would stand up to everyday use—or abuse.
Designed to hold an incredible 1500 pounds of the equipment, the rack rolls easily under a standard-height desk (24.5”) for storage. Time to work? Just wheel the rack out. The heavy-duty, double-casters roll smoothly over thresholds and carpet. Two casters swivel, and two swivel and lock.
Engineers and developers can now eliminate those piles of equipment on their desks and keep equipment organized and ready to use. The rugged, 19U, EIA-310 19-inch rack has rails with M6 square holes. It holds servers, network switches, PDUs, UPSs, KVM switches, and other rackmountable equipment.
This 11U rack is designed to fit under standard height desks (24.5”). Racks are available that fit under standing desks too. To hold lighter equipment, choose the 2-post mobile open racks.
altijd gratis verzending