Productcode: Q200V1 | EAN/UPC: 6944904413594
Verwachte voorraad datum:
QuickStand, 200", 4:3, CineWhite
Elite Screens Q200V1, Handmatig, 5,08 m (200"), 4,06 m, 3,05 m, 4:3
Our QuickStand Screen is the answer to setting up a professional screen presentation for a large Venue in minutes making it a must have for any commercial presentation requiring versatility and precision within a minimal timeframe. It combines cutting edge quality with sturdy construction for the rigors of repeated presentations. It has a lightweight, strong collapsible frame that requires no tools for a quick assembly.
The projection screen has a 4:3 NTSC ratio surface with sturdy sealed-edge snap attachments and reinforced mounting cords. Screens are available with your choice of front or rear projection material to accommodate your display. The adjustable frame height settings can be raised or lowered at 8” increments to maximize surface visibility. Diagonal measurements range from 72” to 250” to reach the full range of small to large presentation groups. Each unit comes with its own aluminum traveling hard-case which makes it a must for tradeshows and other traveling events.
- Strong, lightweight and portable folding aluminum fixed-frame screen for multi-media conference/classroom presentations
- Standard CineWhite (Gain 1.1) screen material with black backing
- 4K Ultra HD Ready (On Cinewhite material)
- Optional 2.2 Gain WraithVeil (rear-projection) material sold separately
- Sealed edge detachable frame design with material snap button attachments and corner pull straps
- Easy setup and teardown design with no tools required
- Adjustable frame height can be raised or lowered at 8" increments for various presentations
- Durable aluminum traveling case is wheeled for easy transport, storage, and shipping for tradeshows and traveling presentations
- 150" and above models come with AT legs for additional support
- Available in 72" - 250" diagonal sizes in 4:3 & 16:9 aspect ratio