Productcode: SST-ST45SF v 3.0 | EAN/UPC: 4710007224298
450 W, 90-264 Vrms, 47-63Hz, 18 dBA, 125 X 100 X 63.5 mm, 1100 g
Silverstone ST45SF, 450 W, 90 - 264 V, 47 - 63 Hz, Actief, 110 W, 450 W
- Supports standard SFX form factor and ATX via included bracket
- 450W continuous power output at 50℃ temperature rated for 24/7 operation (V2.0)
- 450W continuous power output at 40℃ temperature rated for 24/7 operation (V3.0)
- 80 PLUS Bronze level efficiency (82%~85% efficiency at 20%~100% loading)
- Class-leading single +12V rail with 36A
- Silent running 80mm fan (V2.0)
- Silent running 92mm fan (V3.0)
- Single PCI-E 8pin and dual PCI-E 6pin connectors support
- Active PFC
After successfully revolutionizing both HTPC and SFF market segments with innovative chassis designs, SilverStone engineers continue their push for advancement in these categories by releasing a true upgrade-worthy small form factor power supply, the ST45SF. This SFX unit is compatible not only with chassis that use SFX power supplies but also in smaller ATX chassis with the included adapter bracket. Despite its small size, the ST45SF has features that one would expect from an elite ATX power supply such as 80 PLUS Bronze level of efficiency, temperature controlled fan, 50℃ / 40℃ temperature rating, and reliability for 24/7 operation. Enthusiasts oriented features are also present with single +12V rail and 8pin/6pin PCI-E connectors to fully support multi-GPU systems. For SFF users and for SilverStone, the ST45SF is more than just an upgrade, it is an important milestone for the DIY desktop computer.
V3.0 has greater +12V output and lower noise for home desktops or gaming PCs.
altijd gratis verzending