Productcode: SST-ST65F-PT | EAN/UPC: 4710007222300
650W, ATX, 90 - 264V, 80 Plus Platinum, 120mm
Silverstone SST-ST65F-PT, 650 W, 90 - 264 V, 47 - 63 Hz, Actief, 120 W, 650 W
- Compact design with a depth of 140mm for easy integration
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS Platinum certification
- 100% modular cables
- 24/7 continuous power output with 40℃ operating temperature
- Class-leading single +12V rail
- Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
- Ultra silent 120mm fan with intelligent semi-fanless operation
As desktop computers continue to advance toward ever more efficient and smaller designs, SilverStone is helping to drive the efficiency movement by releasing the Strider Platinum series of power supplies. Created to be the smallest fully modular ATX power supplies with 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, they are also incredibly quiet with the ability to run in fanless mode. If the loading condition is below 20%, the fan in the power supply can remain off for silent operation during idle or low powered computing activities. Other great features inherited from previous Strider series include ±3% regulation, powerful single +12V rail, 24/7 continuous power output, and multiple PCI-E cables. For those looking to build highly efficient systems in small footprints, the Strider Platinum is definitely the best choice.
- Designed for 80 PLUS Platinum level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
- 100% moudlar cable design for use with short cable kit such as SilverStone’s PP05 or for easy removal in a case with cable routed and tied down.
- Flat cables have much greater flexibility to allow for tighter folding and management of cables.
- 140mm depth sets new standard for high wattage PSUs with modular cables.
- Powerful single +12V rail design, perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
- ±3% regulation and low ripple & noise performance for high stability
- Built-in 120mm fan has excellent airflow and low noise, perfect for quiet home or office use.