Verwachte voorraad datum:
HSP7643 Thermal / Matrix Slip Hybrid Combination Printer, with top position MICR, Non-Interface
Star Micronics HSP7643-24, Thermisch, POS printer, 8,9 lps, 250 mm/sec, 203 x 203 DPI, Wit
The HSP7000 combines key features from Star’s celebrated range to produce the world’s fastest hybrid printer. This printer incorporates the high quality thermal print mechanism designed for the market leading TSP100 futurePRNT™ Series as well as components from the high speed SP700 matrix printer into a perfect POS printer for combined receipt and cheque printing.
Its high print resolution (203dpi) produces superior quality text and graphicsfor printing brand-enhancing logos, barcodes and promotional coupons or vouchers at the point of sale.
Designed with the user in mind, the HSP7000 is simple to install and set-up with Star's suite of drivers / emulation support and variable paper widths to match existing software.
The HSP7000 is also incredibly easy to use with "Drop In & Print" loading of thermal receipt rolls as well as instant top of form positioning for fast, accurate cheque positioning. Ribbon replacement is simple and easily accessible and, as an extra measure, the HSP7000 includes cover open sensors and auto status back for paper loading to minimise down time.
- High Speed 250 mm / second thermal receipt printer combined with high speed 9-pin matrix cheque / validation printer (up to 8.9 lps at 16 columns or 4.82 lps at 40 columns).
- High resolution 203 dpi output for fast, superior quality logo / barcode receipt output.
- Designed specifically with the user in mind, the HSP7000 is simplicity itself with:
- “Drop-In & Print”, Easy-load for fast thermal receipt paper replacement • Intelligent front loading with instant top of form positioning for fast accurate cheque printing and 1 + 3 form validation / endorsement .
- Fast, easy and accessible ribbon replacement with cover sensor to minimise any possible user error.
- Auto status back for paper loading, sensor reporting etc. to minimise downtime, programming time and costs.
- The OEM / System builder’s dream with Star’s famous suite of operating platform / emulation support including Microsoft Win2K/XP™, Vista™, WePOS™, Win XP Embedded™, OPOS™, Java-POS™, Linux™, MAC™ with Star Mode and ESC/POS™ emulations.
- Two colour output for when paper costs reduce as a result of higher volume usage in the near future.
- Variable paper widths to minimise costs or match existing software – 80mm default with guide provided for fast transfer to 76 or 58mm paper widths.
- High quality, single pass cheque printer.
- Fast and accurate voucher endorsement.
- Up to 4 part slip station – perfect for warranty and DIY applications.
- Compatibility with most major operating systems.