Productcode: 200410-100 | EAN/UPC: 0886111046836
Verwachte voorraad datum:
dinsdag 4 mei 2021
PrintPAD MC70/75 - 230dpi, max 104.1mm, 1D/2D, RS-232, 4MB flash, 2MB RAM, 2200 mAh, DC
Datamax O'Neil PrintPAD MC70/75, Direct thermisch, Mobiele printer, 203 x 203 DPI, 2 ips, 34 tekens per inch, 1D, 2D, CODABAR (NW-7), Code 39, Code 93, Code-128 Codabar Library, Datamatrix, EAN128, EAN13,...
The PrintPAD integrated printing systems offer mobile workers the convenience of a portable thermal printer and mobile computer united in a compact and ergonomic, rugged and reliable unit. It's designed for use with a variety of Motorola®, Intermec, and Honeywell™ mobile computers.
The sleek design of the PrintPAD allows users to carry, charge and communicate in a single integrated package, and is the ideal solution for route accounting, direct store delivery, law enforcement and other field mobile applications.
The PrintPAD offers the mobile workforce a single unit in which to carry their handheld and their Datamax-O’Neil 4” printer. The PrintPAD also charges both the printer and the handheld, eliminating the need to purchase and maintain multiple A.C. adaptors and chargers. Finally, the PrintPAD provides effortless and reliable communication between the handheld and the printer. An integral Bluetooth option gives mobile workers the ability to communicate with the printer wirelessly when the handheld device is not residing in the PrintPAD.
The PrintPAD has many outstanding features that offer equally outstanding benefits. Below is a brief list of the features and benefits you will experience using the unique PrintPAD products.
- Ultra Rugged– Passed up to 6 ft (1.83 m) drop test with handheld device
- Many Options to fit your specific needs– Optional Bluetooth® wireless connectivity enables the printing of receipts and invoices wherever they are needed
- Easy Communication with Stores– Optional DEX communication enables seamless communication with the store’s DEX system by plugging directly into the PrintPAD’s external DEX port
- Easy Payment Process– Swipe-style card reader allows users to print receipts and process payments easily in the field
- Graphics– Supports the printing of graphics, 1D barcodes, 2D symbologies, and signature capture
- Intelligent Power Management and programmable sleep mode for extended battery life.
- Charging Options– Includes external charge contacts, AC adapter or 12V vehicle cigarette lighter adapter. Charge both the printer and mobile computer at the same time from a single device.
- Rugged and Reliable, the PrintPAD has been engineered throughout to withstand even the most punishing portable applications. This series is the industry's only PrintPAD-type device to publish a 6 ft. drop specification
- Warranty– Comes with the industry's only two-year standard warranty - twice that of the competition!
- Increased productivity – Using a reliable printer means your operation will run smoothly without downtime. The PrintPAD offers an integrated solution that will increase the efficiency of field workers.
- Safe and secure – In the storefront, at the office, in the warehouse, and on the road, wireless technology is a critical tool for conducting business. To help ensure your wireless transactions are secure, the PrintPAD offers a broad range of security and encryption protocols that are compatible with today’s high-tech security requirements.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) – Save money on unnecessary charging accessories and expensive extended warranties. Datamax-O'Neil is the only company to stand behind its mobile thermal printers with a two-year standard warranty.