Productcode: 90MS0201-M00050 | EAN/UPC: 4718017734615
Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
Verwachte voorraad datum:
vrijdag 14 mei 2021
Google Meet, Intel Core i7-8550U Processor 1.8 GHz (8M Cache, up to 4.0 GHz), 4GB RAM, 128GB M.2 SATA SSD, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Gigabit Ethernet, 600 g, black, Small/Medium Room
ASUS GQE10A-B7005UN, 4096 MB, SSD, 128 GB, USB Type-A, USB Type-C, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, 802.11a,802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n),Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
ASUS – Google Meet Hardware
ASUS – Google Meet hardware is the latest smart one-touch video-conferencing solution with HD visuals for Google Meet. Three ASUS – Google Meet hardware kits are available to suit any meeting room and provide an effective solution for organizations of any size. The hardware kits feature the compact ASUS – Google Meet compute system powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor and each offers a revolutionary magnetic chassis for easy installation. To ensure long-term reliability under prolonged use, the newly designed Meet compute system is built and tested to exceed industry requirements. The kits include a Speakermic for 360° sound, a touchscreen control panel or remote control and a UHD camera.*
*Large Room Kits are not supplied with a camera. A PTZ Pro 2 can be purchased separately.
ASUS – Google Meet Compute System The ASUS – Google Meet compute system is the hub of the ASUS – Google Meet hardware video-conferencing solution. The device is powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor and has extensive connectivity that supports multiple 4K UHD displays simultaneously. The ASUS – Google Meet compute system provides users with eight years of auto-update support*.
The compute system is designed to be slim enough to fit discreetly behind any display and the magnetic chassis, wall mounting kit and stand make it easy to install anywhere. All I/O ports are on one side of the device, simplifying setup and cable management.
To ensure long-term reliability and stability, the ASUS – Google Meet compute system is tested to exceed industry requirements ensuring users have a product that they can consistently depend on to conduct business.
*The auto-update support period is determined by Google, and may be subject to change without prior notice.
Designed for Enterprise Grade Reliability and Performance
- Designed, manufactured and rigorously tested for enhanced performance and longevity
- Compact, magnetic chassis for easy installation
- Wall mount and stand included
- Simple cable management and easy access with single-sided I/O ports
Tuned for Google Meet - Chrome OS optimized for Google Meet with automatic updates
- Enhanced security with verified boot and on-device encryption
- Automatic firmware updates for qualified peripherals
Multiple Mount Options for Easy Installation The ASUS – Google Meet Compute system comes with a magnetic stand and wall mount for easy installation. The magnetic stand allows the device to be mounted vertically and the magnetic wall mounts enable it to be mounted on walls or underneath desks. It can also be placed on any flat surface. All I/O ports are located on the rear of the ASUS – Google Meet compute system for easy cable management.
Simply align the notch on the stand with the slot on the ASUS – Google Meet compute system
Magnetic Wall Mount
The magnetic wall mount can easily be installed under a desk, on a wall or behind a display using the included screws. Once installed, the ASUS – Google Meet System can be attached to the mount magnetically.
- Optimized for Google Meet to ensure the best possible video conferencing experience
- 120° ultra-wide field of view
- Balanced wide-angle distortion correction
- 4K image sensor supporting digital zoom
- Aluminum unibody construction
- Embedded mounting hinge and tripod mount
*The 4K camera sensor outputs 720p video, allowing for 4X digital zoom without any loss in quality
- 360° voice input and audio output from up to 20 feet (6 meters) away
- Advanced active noise suppression and echo cancellation for crystal-clear audio
- Daisy chain up to five Speakermics for any meeting room size
- Compatible with Google Assistant
Touchscreen Control Panel
- Join, record or present with a single tap
- Anti-glare 10.1-inch capacitive touchscreen
- 170° viewing angle
- International keyboard support
- HDMI input for presenting locally or on a Meet
- Easy to assemble with color-coded cables
- Join and exit meetings with the simple press of a button
- Embedded keyboard eliminates the need for external keyboard
- Easily adjust volume from anywhere in the meeting room
*Display is not included in starter kit. Qualified peripherals can be purchased separately. Please contact an authorized reseller for more information on setting up Google Meet Hardware
altijd gratis verzending