Verwachte voorraad datum:
220 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz, 10 A
Extron Cable Cubby® Power Modules are double- or triple-space AAP-sized power modules. They feature one or two unswitched AC power outlets and are designed to work with most Cable Cubby and TLE Series Enclosures, and Cable Cubby TouchLink® touchpanels. The US model is a double-space AAP-sized module and features two unswitched AC outlets with an attached 9.5' power cord. The attached power cord can be removed and replaced with flexible conduit as required by local codes; see the Installation Guide for details. Models for most world markets are triple-space AAP-sized modules and feature one unswitched AC outlet with an IEC power connector. The South Africa power module includes a switch for compliance with local safety regulations. Cable Cubby Power Modules are UL/c-UL listed and CE compliant when installed in a Cable Cubby enclosure.
Versions are available with discrete AC outlets for the US, Central Europe, and other major world markets. The Italian standard outlet accepts 2-pin Europlug and AC plugs commonly used in Central Europe. A Universal AC outlet, which accepts a variety of plug types, is also available; for compatibility information, see the Universal AC Outlet Compatibility Guide, available online at www.extron.com/UACguide.
- Designed to work with most Cable Cubby® Series and TLE Series enclosures, and Cable Cubby TouchLink® touchpanels
- One or two AC power outlets
- AC power outlets available for US, Europe, and other major world markets
- Italy model also accepts 2-pin Europlug and AC plugs
- Available Universal AC outlet is compatible with a variety of AC plug types*
- US model includes an attached 9.5' power cord
- UL/c-UL listed and CE compliant when installed in a Cable Cubby enclosure
- Two or three AAP openings required, depending on version