Verwachte voorraad datum
maandag 16 november 2020
10GBASE-DWDM 1560.61 nm XFP (100-GHz ITU grid)
Cisco DWDM XFP, 10000 Mbit/s, Bedraad, 1560,61 nm, 3,5 W, 300 g, 0 - 70 °C
The Cisco® Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) XFP pluggable module (Figure 1) allows enterprise companies and service providers to provide scalable and easy-to-deploy 10 Gigabit LAN or WAN services in their networks.
Main features of the Cisco DWDM XFP include:
- The Cisco DWDM XFP supports 10-Gigabit data rates from 9.9G to 11.1G.
- The hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet XFP port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network.
- The Cisco DWDM XFP supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature, which enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether or not the module is an XFP module certified and tested by Cisco.
- The standard Cisco DWDM XFP supports 32 nontunable ITU 100-GHz wavelengths.
- The tunable Cisco DWDM XFP supports 80 tunable ITU 50-GHz wavelengths.
- Cisco DWDM XFP modules supports digital optical monitoring capability.