Verwachte voorraad datum:
Extreme Media Converter Switch, 10-/100-/1000-Copper to 1000-Mbps Fiber, Single-Mode LC, 110-VAC
Black Box LBH2001A-P-LX, 1000 Mbit/s, 1000Base-LX,1000Base-SX,1000Base-T, IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u, Gigabit Ethernet, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Half
For Gigabit switching between UTP and single-mode fiber in extreme temperatures at distances of up to 10 kilometers.
Quick Facts - A combination harsh-environment switch and media converter.
- Enables you to convert copper to optical fiber.
- Includes two 10-/100-/1000-Mbps copper switch ports and one 1000-Mbps single-mode fiber LC port.
- Converts 1000BASE-T to 1000BASE-SX multimode fiber.
- Withstands very extreme temperatures from -40 to +167º F (-40 to +75º C). Designed for use in outdoor environments.
Further Details - Switch traffic between a Gigabit-speed fiber single-mode backbone and two copper Gigabit segments.
- Or use the second copper port to provide access to other Ethernet devices.
- Supports extended distances up to 10 kilometers (6.2 mi.) on single-mode fiber.
- Features premium-grade components and special thermal design for temperature-uncontrolled use, especially outdoors.
- Robust metal case protects circuitry and communications from demands of industrial applications.
- No internal airflow required for cooling. Convection case works as a heat sink.
- Resists dirt, debris, smoke, insects, and moisture* (IEC529 IP40 rated).
- Designed for NEBS compliance to withstand shock, vibration, and high altitudes.
- Copper ports autonegotiate to network and device speeds.
- Autocross (MDI-X) on copper side. Cascade easily without the need for crossover cable.
- Provides full 10-, 100-, and 1000-Mbps swiching for high-performance LANs.
- Supports VLANs. Retrieves and transmits 802.1q tagged data packets unchanged.
- Use store-and-forward type switching to eliminate bad packet propagation and maximize bandwidth.
- Dynamically allocates buffer space, minimizing dropping of frames on congested ports.
- Collision-based flow control (half-duplex mode only) stops frames from entering when buffer queue space is low.
- Internal addresses are self-learning. Change port connections or domains without affecting operations.
- Operates transparent to software.
- Plug-and-play installation.
- Includes metal panel mounting clips.
- RoHS compliant.
This compact networking device combines the functions of a copper-to-fiber media converter with that of a Gigabit-speed switch for use in very harsh areas.
Featuring the two 10-/100-/1000-Mbps copper switch ports and one 1000-Mbps single-mode fiber LC port, the Extreme Media Converter Switch reliably connects segments in heavy-duty industrial areas and temperature-uncontrolled environments, particularly outdoors.
It's just what you need to expand your Ethernet network in a convenient, compact, and economical way—plus transfer data longer distances, far beyond what's possible with ordinary copper Ethernet cabling links.
And because it transfers Ethernet packets at Gigabit speeds over fiber, you can ensure secure and interference-free extensions for your data-sensitive, bandwidth-intensive applications.
What's more, as an extreme-environment networking solution, it features a sealed metal case that protects internal circuitry from dirt, dust, moisture*, and other harmful contaminants. The Extreme Mini Gigabit Switch also features an efficient thermal design, so no air inflow is required for cooling, and it can be used in very hot or very cold installations, in temperatures ranging from -40 to +167º F (-40 to +75º C).
altijd gratis verzending