Verwachte voorraad datum:
Compact Media Converter, 100BASE-TX/100BASE-BX, 20 km, Single-Mode, Single-Strand, 1310 TX/1550 RX, SC
Black Box LHC5129A-R3, 100 Mbit/s, 100Base-TX, Fast Ethernet, 10,100 Mbit/s, SC, Bedraad
- Convert 100-Mbps copper wiring to 100BASE-FX single-mode using a single fiber strand that carries 1310- and 1550-nm wavelengths.
- Ideal for ISPs and other enterprise networks who want to add new customers without having to pull additional fiber.
- Also great for use wherever fiber is in short supply or is simply too expensive or impractical to install.
Further Details - Comply with IEEE 802.3 100BASE-TX and 100BASE-FX standards.
- Available as matched sets or as replacement components.
- No crossover cable needed on UTP side! Converters feature auto-MDI/MDIX detection that figures out wiring type and adjusts to it automatically.
- These standalone units are compact enough to fit on your desktop.
- Fault-isolation circuitry alerts you in the event of failed connections and broken fibers.
- Models available that provide distances up to 20, 40, or even 60 kilometers!
Whether you already have fiber or you're planning to install it, make better use of it with BLACK BOX Single-Strand Fiber Media Converters.
Ideal for ISPs and enterprise networks, these compact boxes enable you to double your fiber capacity when converting 100BASE-TX wiring to fiber optic wiring in Ethernet networks. The converters compress two individual channels that contain transmit and receive wavelengths (1310 or 1550 nm) onto one single-mode, full-duplex fiber.
When faults occur, diagnostic LEDs alert you to location and type, so you can quickly isolate any breaks or problems on the copper or fiber segments.
We offer the converters as matched sets or as individual units. Order your matched set now and, if necessary, order a replacement unit later.
altijd gratis verzending