Productcode: WB7620-10000S | EAN/UPC: 0606449115925
Verwachte voorraad datum:
1RU, Premium Wireless Controller, 50 per controller, 2 x 10G SFP+, USB 2.0, 1 x RJ-45, 13.94 lb, + 10x WAC720 Access Points Bundle
Netgear WC7600 + 10x WAC720, 50 gebruiker(s), IEEE 802.11e,IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1x,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u, 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, 802.11a,Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac),802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), WEP,WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2,WPA2-PSK, Bedraad e
High Performance Enterprise-Class Wireless Controller
The WC7600 Premium Wireless Controller is ideal for K-12 education, hospitality, and healthcare deployments. Designed with simplicity in management and ease of use, it offers enterprise grade functionality and capability for small to midsized organizations, without the cost and complexity of big IT.
Performance - UFast algorithm provides fast and easy Access Point discovery and firmware management
- Fully distributed L2 and L3 roaming enable optimal performance and maximum throughput for seamless mobility
- Automatic controls of AP transmit power and channel allocations ensure best coverage by minimizing interferences
- Load balancing and rate limiting provide fair bandwidth allocation among all clients for robust wireless connectivity
Business Value - Maximizes investment flexibility with pay as you go licenses. Each WC7600 comes with two evaluation AP licenses. Additional management of AP’s can be enabled with 10 AP licenses.
- Self-healing algorithm adapts power and channel of neighboring APs for improved user experience during interference impacted events
- Investment protection with support of entry level ProSAFE® Access Points and future proof with 802.11ac Access Points
- Provides complete view of customer deployment environment with heat map, wireless channel, and signal strength for real-time reporting of network status
Scalability - Support up to 50 Access Points with a single WC7600 and up to 150 Access Points with a stacks of three WC7600.
- Support full line of ProSAFE® Access Points with simplified management and comprehensive monitoring
- Support of (N+1) controller redundancy to maximize reliability and minimizes service disruptions
- Complete hardware resilience with dual fan tray and hot-swappable power supplies
Ease of Use - Complete search and sort functions for identification of key wireless statistics and environmental conditions
- Simple to use Wizard for easy Access Points discovery and configuration managements
- WC7660SKT wireless bundles for ease of ordering and simplified deployments with premium 3x3 802.11n Access Points
- Intuitive management interfaces allow set up of complete wireless networks in minutes