Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 530T Adapter, Refurbished
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 530T, Intern, Bedraad, PCI Express, Ethernet, 20000 Mbit/s
Are you looking to reduce network congestion and improve cable management at the servers in your HPE ProLiant Gen8 and Gen 9 environment?
The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 530T Adapter is a dual-port 10GBASE-T adapter, featuring the QLogic 57810S 10 Gb Ethernet solution from QLogic, in a PCIe 2.0 compliant form factor designed for HPE ProLiant Gen8 and Gen 9 rack and tower servers. HPE 530T Adapter delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption, utilizing CAT 6A UTP cabling with distances up to 100 meters. Providing high performance Ethernet connectivity, it is ideal for virtual server and cloud computing environments. It supports enterprise class features (VLAN tagging, adaptive interrupt coalescing, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), jumbo frames, PXE boot) and virtualization features (VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ).
The adapter's support for HPE Sea of Sensors 3D Technology enhances server performance by reducing energy consumption and expense.
Dual-port 10GBASE-T Ethernet Low Profile Adapter Designed for Increased Network Performance. - Total aggregate, full-duplex throughput of 40 Gb/s provides the network performance needed to improve response times and alleviate bottlenecks that impact performance of the most demanding workloads. Compatible with 1GbE networks utilizing CAT 6A UTP cabling to support distances up to 100 meters.
- Comprehensive stateless offloads that optimize host efficiency and virtual machine density by leaving host CPU availability for other duties.
- Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ helps meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads.
- Support for MSI/MSI-X provides performance benefits for multi-core servers by load balancing interrupts between CPUs/cores.
- Stateful hardware offload for TCP/IP: TCP Offload Engine (TOE). Optimizes CPU utilization. Backward compatible with existing 1GbE networks utilizing low-cost CAT 6A UTP cabling to support distances up to 100 meters.
Network Partitioning to Reduce Network Sprawl and Take Full Advantage of Bandwidth. - Allows administrators to configure a 10 Gb adapter as four separate partitions or physical functions. Eliminate multiple NICs, HBAs, and cables to consolidate multiple connections onto one network adapter.
- Ideal for customers in virtual server environments because it allows them to segment the high performance connections and provide the right amount of network bandwidth to applications.