Verwachte voorraad datum:
vrijdag 21 mei 2021
Nexus 7000 Series 10-Slot Chassis including Fan Trays, No Power Supply, Spare
Cisco N7K-C7010=, 0 - 40 °C, -40 - 70 °C, 5 - 95 procent, 5 - 95 procent, 0 - 2000 m, UL/CSA/IEC/EN 60950-1, AS/NZS 60950
Cisco Nexus 7000 Series 10-Slot Chassis
- The Cisco Nexus 7000 Series 10-slot chassis with up to eight I/O module slots supports up to 256 10 Gigabit Ethernet or 384 Gigabit Ethernet ports, meeting the demands of large deployments.
- Front-to-back airflow helps ensure that use of the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series 10-slot chassis addresses the requirement for hot-aisle and cold-aisle deployments without additional complexity.
- The system uses dual system and fabric fan trays for cooling. Each fan tray is redundant and composed of independent variable-speed fans that automatically adjust to the ambient temperature, helping reduce power consumption in well-managed facilities while providing optimum operation of the switch. The system design increases cooling efficiency and provides redundancy capabilities, allowing hot swapping without affecting the system; if either a single fan or a complete fan tray fails, the system continues to operate without a significant degradation in cooling capacity.
- The integrated cable management system is designed for fully configured systems cabling to be groomed either to a single side or to both sides for maximum flexibility without obstructing any important components, which eases maintenance even when the system is fully cabled.
- The system supports an optional air filter to help ensure clean air flow through the system. The addition of the air filter satisfies Network Equipment Building Standards (NEBS) requirements.
- A series of LEDs at the top of the chassis provides a clear summary of the status of the major system components, alerting operators to the need to conduct further investigation. These LEDs report the power supply, fan, fabric, supervisor, and I/O module status.
- The cable management cover and optional front module doors provide protection from accidental interference with both the cabling and modules installed in the system. The transparent front door allows observation of cabling and module indicator and status lights.