Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
Verwachte voorraad datum:
HP 3800-48G-4XG TL Exchange Unit
HP ProCurve 3800-48G-4XG Exchange Unit, Managed, L3, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Full duplex, Rack-montage, 1U
The HP 3800 Switch Series is a family of nine fully managed Gigabit Ethernet switches available in 24-port and 48-port models, with or without PoE+, and with either SFP+ or 10GBASE-T uplinks. The 3800 Switch Series utilizes the latest HP ProVision ASIC technology and advances in hardware engineering to deliver one of the most resilient and energy-efficient switches in the industry. Meshed stacking technology is implemented in the HP 3800 Switch Series to deliver chassis-like resiliency in a flexible, stackable form factor.
• OpenFlow: is a key technology that enables software-defined networking by allowing the separation of data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis
• Friendly port names: allow assignment of descriptive names to ports
• Jumbo frames: on Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit Ethernet ports, jumbo frames allow high-performance remote backup and disaster-recovery services
• Selectable queue configurations: allows for increased performance by selecting the number of queues and associated memory buffering that best meet the requirements of the network applications
Resiliency and high availability
• Nonstop switching and routing: improves network availability to better support critical applications such as unified communication and mobility; traffic will continue to be forwarded during failover when the backup member of the stack becomes the commander
Layer 2 switching
• GARP VLAN Registration Protocol: allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs