Productcode: IGS-5416P | EAN/UPC: 4717964703347
Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
Verwachte voorraad datum:
IGS-5416P, 40 Gbps, 8x RJ-45 PoE+, 8x RJ-45, 4x SFP, CLI, USB 2.0, DC 48-57V, VLAN, IP30, 90.8x145x113 mm
Edimax IGS-5416P, Managed, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Full duplex, Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Robust Industrial Managed Switch
Durable, Reliable, Flexible & Smart Network for Harsh Environments.
Certified Ruggedized Design
Equipped with anti-dust IP30-rated aluminum alloy case, the switch is designed and certified to withstand a high degree of vibration, shock, free-fall protection and against ESD/EMI surge for harsh environments.*
High/Low Temp. Resistance
The industrial switch operates with a wide temperature range from -40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F) for industrial and outdoor network deployment with capability of withstanding the extreme hot and freezing environments.
Reliable Dual Redundancy
Supports network redundancy with RSTP, MSTP, ERPS, LACP and power redundancy with two power inputs to ease the unexpected risk and ensure stable and reliable network service quality.
*The switch also has industrial-grade certification of EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) 61000-6-2, 61000-6-4 and EMS (Electromagnetic Sensitivity) IEC61000-4-2 (ESD), IEC61000-4-3 (RS), IEC61000-4-4 (EFT), IEC61000-4-5 (Surge), IEC61000-4-6 (CS), IEC61000-4-8 (Magnetic Field).
Noteworthy Benefits for Your Network Edimax Pro industrial switch series is designed for easy, flexible deployment and management with ever better cost efficiency by reducing downtime, extending system lifecycle and lowering maintenance costs with more features as below but not last.
PoE PD Alive Check
PoE Powered Device (PD) alive check to monitor real-time status of connected PDs and enable to reboot fail PDs to enhance the reliability of the network.
USB Console Port
Designed with the USB console port for convenient system backup, restoration and upgrade to enhance maintenance efficiency and reduce system downtime.
Long Range Fiber Link
Featuring with dual-speed fiber SFP slots, connects to uplink to backbone core switch and monitoring data center in long distance from 550M to 30KM.*
Smart & Secure Mgmt.
The industrial switch features smart and simple network monitoring tools that allow for improved network efficiency and security.
*The maximum fiber optic cable distance is subject to the SFP transceiver specification.
For Harsh Environments in IIoT and Smart City Ideal solution for industrial networks such as automotive, factory automation, oil and gas, mining, military, transportation, substation, energy and outdoor applications of railways, roads, tunnels, smart cities, city surveillance and traffic monitoring.
- Sixteen Gigabit Ethernet ports with eight PoE+ porrts and four SFP slots
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant
- Up to 30W per port (total power budget: 240W) for powering PoE-enabled devices
- PoE powered devices (PD) alive check to enhance the reliability of the network
- Built for harsh environments with -40~75°C wide temperature range
- Industrial ruggedized design with IP30-rating aluminum alloy case
- Supports RSTP, MSTP, ERPS, LACP for network redundancy to ensure the network connection reliability
- Equipped with redundant power inputs (both Digital Input (DI) and Digital Output (DO)) and embedded protecting circuit to avoid damaging the switch
- Supports Storm Control to suppress a packet storm in a network (Storm Protection)
- DHCP snooping to protect the integrity of legitimate DHCP server and its operations
- Supports SNMP v3, Access Control List (ACL), QoS, CoS, STP, 802.1Q VLAN, IPv4/IPv6, Port Trunk, IGMP v1/v2/v3 Snooping and Mirror
- USB console port for efficient configuration backup and restore and firmware upgrade
- 40Gbps switch capacity
- 16K MAC address table and jumbo frame support up to 16KB
- Fanless, compact size with DIN-Rail and wall mounting enabled design