Productcode: SG250-10P-K9-NA | EAN/UPC: 0882658767289
Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
Verwachte voorraad datum:
donderdag 6 mei 2021
SG250-10P, 8x 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports, 62W, 2x Gigabit copper/SFP 60W PoE, 12Mb, Flash 256 MB, CPU 800 MHz ARM, IPv6, 1.2kg
Cisco SG250-10P-K9-NA, Managed, L2, Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Build a Reliable, Easy-to-Use Basic Business Network at an Affordable Price
In today's hyperconnected world, reliable access to network resources is critical to all businesses. However, you also need to invest wisely to stay competitive, knowing how to separate the essential from the extraneous and get the most value for your dollar. For investment in network infrastructure, building a solid foundation for your business is essential, but it doesn’t mean you need the most advanced feature set on the market.
With Cisco® 250 Series Smart Switches (Figure 1), you can achieve business-class network performance and security without paying for advanced network management features that you will not use. When you need a reliable solution to share online resources and connect computers, phones, and wireless access points, but low cost is a top priority, Cisco 250 Series Smart Switches provide the ideal solution.
The Cisco 250 Series is the next generation of affordable smart switches that combine powerful network performance and reliability with the essential network management features you need for a solid business network. These expandable Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet switches provide basic management, security, and quality-of-service (QoS) features beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than managed switches. And with an easy-to-use web user interface, Auto Smartports, and flexible Power over Ethernet (PoE) Plus capability, you can deploy and configure a complete business network in minutes.
Business Applications Whether you need basic high-speed connectivity for your computers and servers or a comprehensive voice, data, and wireless technology solution, Cisco 250 Series switches can meet your business needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
- High-speed desktop connectivity: Cisco 250 Series switches can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the printers, servers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed up file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees productive.
- Flexible wireless connectivity: Cisco 250 Series switches work with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. With security features, Power over Ethernet (PoE), VLAN, and QoS, these switches are the perfect foundation to add business-grade wireless to a network.
- The capability of up to 30W of power per port provided through the Ethernet cable means you can easily deploy innovative 802.11ac wireless technology to maximize workforce productivity.
- Unified communications: The Cisco 250 Series provides QoS features to enable you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions such as IP telephony and video surveillance onto a single Ethernet network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses, and Cisco 250 Series switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other vendor products.
Features and Benefits Cisco 250 Series Smart Switches provide all of the features you need to create a basic business-class network at an affordable price. These features include:
Easy configuration and management: Cisco 250 Series switches are designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them:
- Simple and advanced-mode graphic user interfaces reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network. Configuration wizards simplify the most common configuration tasks and provide the ultimate tool for anyone to set up and manage the network.
- The USB port on the front panel of the switch enables easy image and configuration transfer for faster deployment or upgrade.
- Cisco Smartports technology provides more advanced capabilities and hands-on control by automatically configuring ports with specific levels of security, QoS, and availability according to the type of connected device, based on Cisco best practices and pretested configurations. The Auto Smartports feature automatically applies the intelligence delivered through the Smartports roles to the port based on the device types discovered over Cisco Discovery Protocol or LLDP-MED. This capability facilitates zero-touch deployments.
- Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) provides a simple configuration to take full advantage of redundant paths in the network and maximize network throughput.
- The Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility works through a simple toolbar on the user’s web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic device information, inventory, and new firmware updates to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products. For more information and to download the utility.
Performance and reliability: Cisco 250 Series switches have been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you would expect from a Cisco switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other. With a network based on Cisco 250 Series switches, you can address all of your business communications and connectivity needs and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology infrastructure.
Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+): Cisco 250 Series switches are available with PoE+ on both Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet models. This capability simplifies the deployment of IP telephony, wireless, video surveillance, and other solutions by allowing you to send data and power to network endpoints over the single network cable, eliminating the need for separate power supplies or outlets. PoE+ provides up to 30W of power per port, enabling deployments for 802.11ac wireless access points, pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) IP cameras, videophones, and thin client devices, delivering more flexibility and investment protection.
PoE powered device and PoE pass-through: The 10-port compact models of Cisco 250 Series can work as PoE powered devices and draw power from upstream PoE switches in the wiring closet, simplifying the deployment in meeting rooms, classrooms, hotel rooms, and other flexible locations. Each switch can accept up to 60W of power per uplink port to power itself and pass through the power to the downstream PoE end devices if needed.
Network security: Cisco 250 Series switches provide security and network management features you need to maintain a high level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network, and protect your business data. The switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network. Denial-of-service (DoS) attack prevention increases network uptime in the presence of an attack.
IP telephony support: Cisco 250 Series switches include QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services.
Networkwide automatic voice deployment: Using a combination of Cisco Discovery Protocol, LLDP-MED, Auto Smartports, and Voice Services Discovery Protocol (VSDP, a unique, patented Cisco protocol), customers can deploy an end-to-end voice network dynamically. The switches in the network automatically converge into a single voice VLAN and set of QoS parameters and then propagate them out to the phones on the ports where they are discovered. For example, automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
IPv6 support: As the IP network addressing scheme evolves to accommodate more devices, you can have peace of mind that your network is ready. Cisco 250 Series switches provide native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. With USGv6 and IPv6 Gold Logo certifications, you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
An energy-efficient solution: Cisco 250 Series switches are designed to be energy efficient and eco friendly without compromising performance. They help conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protect the environment and lowers your energy costs. Power-saving features include:
- Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods
- Automatic power shutoff on ports when a link is down
- Embedded intelligence to adjust power based on cable length
- Fanless design in most models, which reduces power consumption, increases reliability, and provides quieter operation
- Ability to turn off LEDs to conserve power
Expansion ports: The Cisco 250 Series provides more ports per switch than traditional switch models, giving you more flexibility to connect and empower your business. Gigabit Ethernet models feature 26- and 50-port switches, versus traditional devices that offer 20 or 44 ports with 4 shared ports. Fast Ethernet models are now available with 4 Gigabit ports for even more flexibility in deployment. The Cisco 250 Series also offers small form-factor pluggable (SFP) expansion slots that give you the option to add fiber optic or Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity to the switch. With the ability to increase the connectivity range of the switches, you have more flexibility to design your network around your unique business environment and to easily connect switches on different floors or across the business.
Peace of mind and investment protection: Cisco 250 Series switches offer the reliable performance, investment protection, and peace of mind you expect from a Cisco switch. When you invest in the Cisco 250 Series, you gain the benefits of:
- Cisco limited lifetime warranty to protect your investment
- Rigorous testing to help ensure easy integration and compatibility with other Cisco networking and communications products, including the complete Cisco Small Business portfolio
Multiple language options: The Cisco 250 Series switches are available in multiple languages. Product documentation and user interfaces are translated, giving you the ability to select your preferred language.