Productcode: IE-3200-8P2S-E | EAN/UPC: 0889728140157
Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
IE-3200-8P2S-E, 10x RJ-45, 2x SFP, 8x PoE/PoE+, SD, RS-232, USB Mini B, 152.4x91.44x134.62 mm
Cisco IE-3200-8P2S-E, Managed, L2, Fast Ethernet (10/100), Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The Cisco Catalyst IE3200 Rugged Series delivers high-speed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in a compact form factor and is designed for a wide range of industrial applications where hardened products are required. The platform is built to withstand harsh environments in manufacturing, energy, transportation, mining, smart cities, and oil and gas. The IE3200 platform is also ideal for extended enterprise deployments in outdoor spaces, warehouses, and distribution centers.
These switches run Cisco IOS® XE, a next-generation operating system with built-in security and trust, featuring secure boot, image signing, and a Cisco® Trust anchor module. Cisco IOS XE also provides API-driven configuration with open APIs and data models.
The Cisco Catalyst IE3200 Rugged Series can be managed with powerful management tools such as Cisco DNA Center and Industrial Network Director, and can be easily set up with a completely redesigned, user-friendly, modern GUI tool called WebUI.
The IE3200 Series provides an option for up to eight ports of Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), with a product SKU that is ideal for connecting PoE-powered end devices such as IP cameras, phones, wireless access points, sensors, and more.
- Built for harsh environments and temperature ranges (-40°C to +75°C)
- Fanless, convection-cooled with no moving parts for extended durability
- Hardened for vibration, shock and surge, and electrical noise immunity
- Complies with multi-industry specifications for automation, ITS, and substation environments
- Improves uptime, performance, and safety of industrial systems and equipment
- Covers a wide range of Power over Ethernet (PoE) application requirements
- Alarm I/O for monitoring and signaling to external equipment
- Supports up to 8 PoE or PoE+ ports
- Controls costs by limiting wiring, distribution panels, and circuit breakers
- Reduces equipment needs, thus requiring less space and reducing heat dissipation
- Enables ready-to-use PoE devices, such as IP phones, cameras, and wireless access points