Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
Verwachte voorraad datum:
maandag 15 maart 2021
iS-1620 - Intel H61 Express, 4GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics, DisplayPort, JAE connector, OPS slot, SDHC, 4 x USB 2.0
QNAP IS-1620, 32 GB, mSATA, SDHC, FLV,H.264,M-JPEG,MPEG1,MPEG2,MPEG4,VC-1,WMV, BMP,JPG,PNG, AAC,AC3,MP3,WAV,WMA
iS-1620 is the industry OPS (Open Pluggable Specification) compliance module which provides the fast digital signage player deploy with the OPS ready monitor for content creation, scheduling, and remote management.
Furthermore, it’s capable of managing many digital signage players as a group at the same time without having to set up additional servers.
Support dual display outputs at an editable full mode. Complex layouts with RSS,Flash, and H.264 Full HD video are available.
- Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) compliance digital signage player
- Dual display application: iS-1620 supports dual display outputs at an editable full mode. Moreover, each output is able to play different layout. Complex layouts include RSS, Flash, and H.264 Full HD video are available.
- Various rotation modes and multiple screen display: Connected monitors can be configured as a clone, independent, or extended large canvas, depending on the layout design, or monitor configuration, and the resolution can be changed dynamically.
- Easy steps to operate your digital signage. iSignager provides the easy solution to design your digital signage from content creation to plan publish. Even non-technical people can quickly become familiar with the process. The user interface of 3 main software functions is clear and easy to understand, users just need to do it step by step, and they can finish an expert class digital signage.
- Strong software ability covers your design, scheduling and management
- No firewall/router configuration required. Creating a digital signage network through internet, such as firewall and router settings could be very time-consuming or even frustrating. In iSignager, the only thing users need to know is the IP address of the central control server. Just type in the IP address in the player setting via web console, then the player will automatically connect to server. No firewall/router configuration required.
- Strong command task to manager your digital signage players : Perform mission and power on/off automatically without complicated manual configurations, iSignager saves your on-site management cost by scheduling on/off your remote players without any on-site effort!
- Diversified layout arrangements. The iArtist of iSignager has a well designed user interface, multi-layer concept and timeline which make you to get the hang of the software very quickly. It allows users to design a multi-zone layout and define file playback, sequences, timing, and transition effects. In addition, users can use the intuitive drag-and-drop operation to create their own templates or layouts. The timeline view lets users define playlists intuitively.
- Central remote system management.
altijd gratis verzending