Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
Verwachte voorraad datum:
vrijdag 4 juni 2021
M-Class Mark II M-4206 Direct thermal/thermal transfer 203dpi, 152mm/sec, Serial, parallel, USB
Datamax O'Neil M-Class Mark II M-4206, Direct thermisch/Thermische overdracht, 203 x 203 DPI, 152 mm/sec, 10,8 cm, Zwart, LCD
Most Affordable Industrial Printer.
The M-Class is a compact, industrial-strength printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features. The smaller footprint is ideal when users need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations. The M-Class has proven to be the perfect solution for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. The modular design of the M-Class makes maintenance and part replacement easy, and the flexible design allows for a variety of options to be upgraded in the field.
- Form factor with a small footprint for an industrial printer to fit in tight spaces where work space is a premium.
- Rugged construction features a precision die-cast aluminum frame.
- Real time clock for accurate date-time labeling.
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French.
- 5-button, 128x64 LCD graphical backlit display is easy to read, enabling user-friendly label set-up and configuration.
- Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer option can be added easily to upgrade a base printer.
- Versatile media compatibility supports coated side in or coated side out ribbons without reconfiguring the printer or purchasing additional options resulting in easier ribbon inventory management.
- IntelliSEAQ™ printhead: proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history.
- The M-Class utilizes widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions.
- Increased productivity – M-Class Mark II keeps up with high label demand applications, boasting 32% faster performance than the nearest competitor in its class. The modular design and field-installable options cut back on downtime and improve efficiency. With its unique form factor, the M-Class Mark II fits easily in tight spaces where work space is a premium.
- One printer does it all – The M-Class Mark II printer can be used in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options including RFID support. It is easy on the budget with the best value proposition for an industrial strength printer.