Verwachte voorraad datum
zondag 8 november 2020
7821 White 3.5” 396×162, RJ-9, IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 1), SIP, G.711a/μ, G.722, G.729a, iLBC, 867 g, Refurbished
Cisco 7821, Wit, Handset met snoer, Wit, Bureau/muur, Acrylonitrielbutadieenstyreen (ABS), 396 x 162 Pixels
- The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series is a cost-effective, high-fidelity voice communications portfolio designed to improve your organization’s people-centric communications, while reducing your operating costs.
It combines an attractive new ergonomic design with “always-on” reliability and secure encrypted communications. The Cisco® IP Phone 7800 Series delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance to deliver an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience on Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control.
User Experience Enhancing Collaboration
- Two-lines deliver more efficient call handling
- High-resolution graphical grayscale display makes viewing easier
- Dedicated fixed keys ease communications for increased productivity
- Built-in speakerphone supports hands-free communications
- Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or a headset
Simple, Cost-Effective Administration
Key features to ease and reduce costs of administration include:
- Flexible deployment options with Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway supports remote worker single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise lowers energy costs
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch reduces installation costs and footprint at the desk
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the IP Phone 7800 Series and IP Phone 8800 Series