Productcode: ST9300603SS-RFB | EAN/UPC: 5712505916445
Savvio 10K.3, SAS 6-Gb/s, 300GB
Seagate Savvio 300GB 2.5" SAS, HDD, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), 5 - 55 °C, -40 - 70 °C
The Seagate® Savvio® 10K.3 drive offers the best combination of power efficiency and enterprise performance, with large capacity for mainstream server and external storage applications for the enterprise. The Savvio 10K.3 drive with PowerTrim™ technology uses 75 percent less power than a 3.5-inch 15K drive for the lowest power profile of any Tier 1 mission-critical drive. It is 70 percent smaller than 3.5-inch drives, enabling more system airflow, which results in lower cooling costs. Its Unified Storage™ architecture converges best-of-breed technologies (Serial Attached SCSI, small form factor and Self-Encrypting Drives) to enable powerful yet simple external storage and internal server storage solutions that enable business sustainability while cutting TCO and boosting ROI.
Key Features and Benefits - Seagate® PowerTrim™ technology dynamically reduces power.
- 75 percent power savings over comparable 3.5-inch drives.
- 60 percent improvement in system-level performance over 3.5-inch 15K drives.
- 70 percent smaller size than 3.5-inch drives reduces overall system cooling costs.
- 40 percent reduction in $/IOPS over comparable 3.5-inch drives.
- Third-generation 2.5-inch 10K-RPM enterprise drive with field-proven reliability.
- Supports 6-Gb/s transfer rates and SAS 2.0 feature set.
- Government-grade, Self-Encrypting Drive for data center data protection.
- Unified Storage architecture cuts TCO and boosts ROI.