Productcode: ST14000NM001G | EAN/UPC: 0763649124130
Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
3.5", 14TB, SATA III, 256Mb Cache, 7200rpm
Seagate Exos X16, 3.5", 14000 GB, 7200 RPM
Seagate Exos Enterprise Hard Drives power the datasphere, enabling data centre architects and IT professionals to deliver trusted performance, rock-solid reliability and the best possible ROI for demanding 24x7 operations.
Scalable. Responsive. Innovative
For everything hyperscale, there’s ExosTM X — the most powerful way to access the datasphere and harness the full potential of the cloud. Exos X16, Exos X12, and Exos X10 enterprise hard drives integrate the latest technology in support of a scalable, secure, and reliable cloud data centre. Specifically designed to work in highly scalable environments requiring low power consumption and weight, the Exos X series hard drives perform consistently while scaling to meet the stringent TCO requirements of most cloud-based data centres.
- Hyperscale applications/cloud data centres
- Massive scale-out data centres OLTP and HPC applications
- High-capacity density RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays
- Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph
- Enterprise backup and restore — D2D, virtual tape centralised surveillance
Built-in Data Protection
Seagate Secure Instant Secure Erase drives simplify drive repurposing and disposal, protect data-at-rest and help comply with corporate and federal data security mandates.
Prevent unauthorised access and safeguard stored data with three levels of security, including Secure Downloads & Diagnostics (SD&D), TCG compliant Self-Encrypting Drive and government-grade FIPS/Common Criteria tamper-resistant hard drive.
Data Management Made Easy
- Simplify infrastructure management with the FastFormat feature for advanced format (4Kn and 512e)
- Unprecedented power savings during idle times with PowerChoice technology for TCO improvement
- Use Instant Secure Erase for easy drive disposal and re-purposing if and when needed