Productcode: ST1000NX0453 | EAN/UPC: 5415247125136
Schrijf een review
en help anderen met hun keuze door uw ervaring te delen.
1TB, SAS 12Gb/s, 7200 RPM, 2.5"
Seagate Enterprise 1TB 2.5", 2.5", 1000 GB, 7200 RPM
Reduce Footprint. Increase Capacity. Lower Costs.
Store large amounts of data without using a ton of space with up to 2TB of storage on a 2.5-inch form factor.
- Quickly access high integrity data in a secure manner with either 12Gb/s SAS or SATA 6Gb/s
- Enjoy peace of mind with this third-generation drive delivering enterprise-class reliability for 24×7 environmental robustness
- Lower your power costs and store data faster with over 50% improvement in watts/TB, and 18% sequential performance improvement compared to the previous generation
- Rest easy with maximum system availability and drive performance as a result of improved rotational vibration tolerance and head micro-actuation
Unparalleled HDD Power Savings Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDDs reduce per-gigabyte cooling and energy costs by packing high capacities into an SFF, low-power-consumption drive.
Included Seagate® PowerChoice™ technology can further reduce energy costs by empowering IT organisations to tailor systems for optimal performance and power consumption. This results in power savings of up to 35% over traditional 3.5-inch drives, and potentially operating at low as 1.1 watts when idle. PowerChoice is based on the T13- and T10-compliant power management standard.
Big Storage for Small Spaces Enterprise Capacity 2.5 HDDs can help you deploy additional enterprise storage without expanding your data centre.
With its 15mm z-height, the 2TB model is the third generation of the leading 2.5-inch hard drive capacity-optimised for dense, space-constrained data centres. This model can help you store twice as much data in the same footprint. Also features for nearline storage:
- Enterprise-class firmware and best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance maximise system availability and performance in multi-drive systems
- 12Gb/s SAS for improved data integrity, and scalability over long distances with fastest data access
- The SATA 6Gb/s interface is ideal to maximise for fast, economical bulk data storage