Verwachte voorraad datum:
XTP CP 4o Fiber 4K MM, 4x XTP out, 10/100Base-T, Multimode, RS-232
Extron XTP CP 4o Fiber 4K MM, RJ-45, Zwart, 8,5 Gbit/s, 19 W, 900 g
The Extron XTP CP Fiber 4K Input and Output Boards enable long-haul extension of 4K video with embedded audio, bidirectional RS‑232 and IR control, as well as Ethernet over one fiber optic cable. These XTP® I/O boards are HDCP-compliant, and support video signals at resolutions up to 4K. To streamline integration, embedded digital audio signals can be routed independently. Also, Ethernet extension and bidirectional RS‑232 and IR insertion provide LAN access and remote AV device control. Signals can be sent up to 700 meters (2,297 feet) over OM4 multimode fiber optic cable and up to 10 km (6.21 miles) when using singlemode cable. Mounted in an XTP II CrossPoint® or XTP CrossPoint matrix switcher, the XTP CP Fiber 4K I/O matrix boards allow signal extension over extreme distances within XTP Systems®.
Available in four-input and four-output models, each fiber optic port is partnered with an Ethernet extension port that allows for convenient transmission of 10/100 Ethernet over the same fiber optic cable.
The XTP CP 4i Fiber 4K is an XTP input board capable of receiving signals from up to four remote source locations. It also features Ethernet extension and four local bidirectional RS‑232 and IR insertion ports for simultaneous control of each remote AV device.
The input board provides extensive audio management with the capability to independently route stereo audio from an XTP transmitter to any or all compatible matrix switcher outputs. The XTP CP 4i Fiber 4K can also de‑embed two‑channel PCM audio from digital signals for separate analog stereo audio signal routing. Incoming signals can be switched to an XTP output board for local or remote signal distribution.
The XTP CP 4o Fiber 4K is an XTP output board capable of transmitting signals to remote destinations. It also features Ethernet extension, and four bidirectional RS‑232 and IR insertion ports for simultaneous control of remote AV devices.
Multimode and Singlemode Models Available
The XTP CP Fiber 4K MM I/O boards support OM4 multimode fiber optic cable, which is typically used within office towers, retail centers, and larger houses of worship with moderate-range transmission distances of up to 700 meters (2,297 feet). The XTP CP Fiber 4K SM I/O boards support singlemode cable, offering long-range transmission capability up to 10 km (6.21 miles). It is used in large facilities, including digital signage and staging applications as well as connecting over very long distances between locations, such as corporate and university campuses. Because transmission of content is inherently secure and immune to outside interference, fiber applications are also favored in government, military, medical, and other sensitive environments.
Extron XTP Systems
Extron XTP Systems provide a completely integrated switching and distribution solution for multiple digital and analog formats. They support local connectivity as well as extended transmission capability for sending high resolution video, audio, RS‑232, and Ethernet up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable and even greater distances over fiber optic cabling. Each system is HDCP compliant and delivers ultra‑fast, highly reliable digital switching with Extron's SpeedSwitch® Technology.
At the heart of a system is an XTP CrossPoint matrix switcher. The modular matrix switchers are expandable from 4x4 to 64x64, depending on frame size, and can be populated with a wide variety of XTP I/O matrix boards. Input and output boards provide direct HDMI, DVI, VGA, video, and audio connections to local sources and displays, and signal extension to remote endpoints when using XTP transmitters and receivers. The matrix switcher can also provide power to a remote XTP device over CATx cabling, depending on transmitter model.
The online XTP System Builder gives convenient access for complete system design. The tool also features a printable bill of materials, pricing, and quote submittal. Once the order is confirmed and received, the included XTP System Configuration Software enables easy setup and configuration right out of the box.
To configure, operate, and monitor the system in real time, user-friendly control software offers a complete view of all XTP devices from a computer. With hot‑swappable modular components, a wide selection of XTP transmitters and receivers, and advanced 24/7 system monitoring, XTP Systems are designed to provide continuous, trouble-free operation in the most critical applications.
- Four fiber optic inputs or outputs with RS-232 and IR insertion
- Extends video, audio, bidirectional RS‑232 and IR, and Ethernet over one fiber optic cable — The XTP CP Fiber 4K I/O boards provide high reliability and maximum performance over OM4 multimode fiber optic cable or singlemode cable.
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K — Resolutions up to 4096x2160/24 and 3840x2160/30 at 4:4:4 chroma sampling over one fiber are supported.
- HDCP compliant — Ensures display of protected content and interoperability with other HDCP-compliant devices.
- Bidirectional RS‑232 and IR insertion for AV device control — Bidirectional RS‑232 control and IR signals can be transmitted alongside the video signal, allowing the remote device to be controlled without the need for additional cabling. Bidirectional control insertion eliminates the need for control system wiring to remote devices.
- Ethernet extension — Centralized 10/100 Ethernet communication can be implemented via an Ethernet pass-through port to reduce the amount of independent network drops required within a system.
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12‑bit, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats
- User-selectable HDCP authorization — Allows individual inputs to appear HDCP compliant or non‑HDCP compliant to the connected source, which is beneficial if the source automatically encrypts all content when connected to an HDCP-compliant device. Protected material is not passed in non‑HDCP mode.
- SpeedSwitch® Technology provides exceptional switching speed for HDCP encrypted content
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — Ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display.
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance for quick, reliable switching — Key Minder authenticates and maintains continuous HDCP encryption between input and output devices to ensure quick and reliable switching in professional AV environments, while enabling simultaneous distribution of a single source to multiple displays.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation — When HDCP‑encrypted content is transmitted to a non‑HDCP compliant display, a full‑screen green signal is sent to the display for immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on that display.
- Audio breakaway enables independent audio and video switching — Provides the capability to break away an audio signal from its corresponding video signal.
- Internal color bars test pattern with or without audio for setup and calibration
- Industry standard LC connectors provide reliable physical connectivity and precise fiber core alignment
- LC connector signal and link status LEDs for XTP port
- Hot‑swappable — I/O boards can be added or removed without the need to power down the matrix switcher.
- Compatible with all XTP II CrossPoint and XTP CrossPoint matrix switchers — XTP Systems provide a flexible signal switching and distribution solution that is completely integrated, ensuring reliable routing of multiple digital and analog formats.
- Easy setup and commissioning with Extron XTP System Configuration Software
- JITC Certified — Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.
- Available as multimode models for moderate-range transmissions up to 700 meters (2,297 feet) and singlemode models for extreme distances up to 10 km (6.21 miles)